Anyone Been To South Africa?

didactic said:
Sparkys-Army said:
What does your sister do for work?

She is a director/producer for TV she also produces plays which 3 of them being shown on stage down there. I would show you a few youtube links but the spineless insecure will one day use my sister to attack me to prove one point or the other.

Like I said feel free to ask for anything as I have lots of friends and family scattered all over SA.
Are you a bit paranoid ?

andyhinch said:
didactic said:
Sparkys-Army said:
What does your sister do for work?

She is a director/producer for TV she also produces plays which 3 of them being shown on stage down there. I would show you a few youtube links but the spineless insecure will one day use my sister to attack me to prove one point or the other.

Like I said feel free to ask for anything as I have lots of friends and family scattered all over SA.
Are you a bit paranoid ?

Just wiser.

didactic said:
andyhinch said:
didactic said:

Are you a bit paranoid ?

Just wiser.

Doubt people would attack your sister mate, no one is that much of a ****, not even me

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
andyhinch said:
Are you a bit paranoid ?

Just wiser.

Doubt people would attack your sister mate, no one is that much of a ****, not even me

You have never been an ass and you would be surprised what people have said to me in PMs. Anyway lets stick to topic if the OP needs anything just ask even if he wants someone to show him round. Just needs to let me know where he is going.

Would love to go on safari but South Africa is one place I would not be comfortable taking my kids to. Too dangerous from what I've heard (and read on this thread!)

Johnsonontheleft said:
Would love to go on safari but South Africa is one place I would not be comfortable taking my kids to. Too dangerous from what I've heard (and read on this thread!)
Yeah those holiday villages are deadly. Best avoid everywhere with you kids apart from Spain but dont wander too far

Johnsonontheleft said:

South Africa is dangerous in certain areas at certain times just like everywhere else. Tourists are rarely targeted as they are protected and bring money to the country. You and your kids are as safe there as any other holiday location.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.