Anyone Been To South Africa?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Would love to go on safari but South Africa is one place I would not be comfortable taking my kids to. Too dangerous from what I've heard (and read on this thread!)

You'd hate it.
You can only shoot animals since apartheid ended.
I've travelled this old world of ours from Barnsley to Peru
I've had sunshine in the arctic and a swim in Tinbuktu
I've seen unicorns in Burma and a Yetti in Nepal
And I've danced with ten foot pygmies in a Montezuma hall
I've met the King of China and a working Yorkshire miner
But I've never met a nice South African.

No he's never met a nice South African
And that's not bloody surprising man
'Cause we're a bunch of arrogant bastards
Who hate black people

Johnsonontheleft said:
Would love to go on safari but South Africa is one place I would not be comfortable taking my kids to. Too dangerous from what I've heard (and read on this thread!)

I know! The whole place is full of black men armed to their dodgy teeth on the look out for fresh young meat to rape and eventually murder. It's rife mate. Something must be done.

Mate of mine did some travelling, ended up in Jo berg.. got mugged at gun point, so personally wouldn't fancy it myself, but each to there own!

2783866.bin

Better keep those kids well away from the parks fella.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Yeah those holiday villages are deadly. Best avoid everywhere with you kids apart from Spain but dont wander too far
Don't forget there are black people there, then look who you replied to and.......<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:41 pm --<br /><br />
Johnsonontheleft said:
Churchill123 said:
Mate of mine did some travelling, ended up in Jo berg.. got mugged at gun point, so personally wouldn't fancy it myself, but each to there own!

Lovely.
Where as several knew the teenager knifed to death in cold blood a week ago in tre middle of the day in Manchester.

Equally lovely.

Right, so far we've worked out i've got a good chance of being mugged at gun point and then possibly raped.
Fantastic, I'm booking my tickets straight away.

I live in SA. Been here since 1981 and stay just outside JHB.

Johannesburg isn't a tourist destination so there is no reason to go into the city. Yes it is dangerous, same as middle Glasgow, Birmingham, London etc.

Nelspruit is near the Kruger, so if you are into wildlife then you will enjoy.

Just be vigilant and use your head when travelling and you should have no issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.