Anyone Been To South Africa?

I've been there on safari, started at Victoria Falls in Zambia, travelled through southern Zambia, then into Botswana and finally northern South Africa. Went to the Kruger National Park, that was awesome. Spent a day in Johannesburg and visited Soweto. I'd do the safari again in a heartbeat, I'd never want to go to Johannesburg again though, I didn't feel safe the entire time I was there.

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Would love to go on safari but South Africa is one place I would not be comfortable taking my kids to. Too dangerous from what I've heard (and read on this thread!)
Yeah those holiday villages are deadly. Best avoid everywhere with you kids apart from Spain but dont wander too far
Don't forget there are black people there, then look who you replied to and.......

-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:41 pm --

Johnsonontheleft said:
Churchill123 said:
Mate of mine did some travelling, ended up in Jo berg.. got mugged at gun point, so personally wouldn't fancy it myself, but each to there own!

Lovely.
Where as several knew the teenager knifed to death in cold blood a week ago in tre middle of the day in Manchester.

Equally lovely.

We're not discussing Manchester, this thread is about South Africa. Shall we stay on topic rather than bring completely irrelevant facts into it?

Love your logic though. "Other places are dangerous too." Winner.

Johnsonontheleft said:
SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah those holiday villages are deadly. Best avoid everywhere with you kids apart from Spain but dont wander too far
Don't forget there are black people there, then look who you replied to and.......

Johnsonontheleft said:
Where as several knew the teenager knifed to death in cold blood a week ago in tre middle of the day in Manchester.

Equally lovely.

We're not discussing Manchester, this thread is about South Africa. Shall we stay on topic rather than bring completely irrelevant facts into it?

How can you quote mark something that wasn't said?

didactic said:
Does Johnsontheleft not particularly like his darker hued brethren?

Contrary to what the usual circle-jerkers would like everyone to believe, saying I won't take my kids to South Africa is not racist.

A spaceman came down to answer some things
The world gathered round from paupers to kings
I'll answer your questions I'll answer them true
I'll show you the way you know what to do
Who is wrong and who is right?
Yellow, brown, black or white?
The spaceman he answered you're no longer mine
I've opened your eyes, you're now colourblind.

Racial, so......<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:52 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
SWP's back said:

Equally lovely.

Oh sorry was that not his point? #semantics

<a class="postlink" href="http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYCVAz7eTd3wDxUexvgn2jInrRMwRcyjdduzW6NhwI4UAQi1Oh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... wI4UAQi1Oh</a>

Johnsonontheleft said:
didactic said:

Contrary to what the usual circle-jerkers would like everyone to believe, saying I won't take my kids to South Africa is not racist.

A spaceman came down to answer some things
The world gathered round from paupers to kings
I'll answer your questions I'll answer them true
I'll show you the way you know what to do
Who is wrong and who is right?
Yellow, brown, black or white?
The spaceman he answered you're no longer mine
I've opened your eyes, you're now colourblind.

Racial, so......

-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:52 pm --

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Oh sorry was that not his point? #semantics

hashtags now, this shits getting real

Hang on, who brought the issue of race into a completely unrelated thread about South Africa?

Nijinsky's Fetlocks? Surely not!

#justsayin

didactic said:
He's started 18 race related threads.

He may just have an interest in it I suppose......

SWP's back said:
didactic said:
He's started 18 race related threads.

He may just have an interest in it I suppose......

A casual one of course.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm --<br /><br />
Johnsonontheleft said:
didactic said:

Never said it was Johno was just asking pal some folk do not like us "foreigners" :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.