Anyone else been accused of the Glory Hunting Tag yet?

yeah i have-dad is originally from stockport and we now live down here in surrey. am 17 and first game was a 4-1 loss to charlton athletic at maine road in late december 2000

get alot of stick from round school when i am proudly wearing my scarf, i just whip out my "citycards" from 2004-05 season which i still have in my wallet and also i indirectly respond to them by at football training after school wearing my wright phillips shirt from that season.

i also have two brothers who are more cool headed than me and when they get it just laugh it off, however, unfortunately, i get slightly more angry :(

until last year it was "shity city" and "city scum my nan had more darts trophies than city" now its all "gory hunting scum bag fuck off back to chelsea" just because im from cambridge and thier london born reds

45peter45 said:
until last year it was "shity city" and "city scum my nan had more darts trophies than city" now its all "gory hunting scum bag fuck off back to chelsea" just because im from cambridge and thier london born reds

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaGGGGGGGGgggggggggggggggggg!!! ;O)

I hate the "where were you when you were shit chant" We increased capacity to 34000 by building the Gene Kelly and Casper stands when we were in division 2 for f***s sake!

All the time, being American, I get it from fans of other teams and some blues too.

But the fact that I started supporting City before the Sheik doesn't seem to matter to anyone when I tell them, so it doesn't bother me..

of course there are more blues around the world but more importantly more of us are walking loud and pound the past few years

anyone in public wearing city gear i will try to wave at

bobby chariots said:
prairiemoon said:
scowy68 said:
I haven't myself,but one of the little lads teachers asked him if he'd jumped on the bandwagon,cheeky twat!
Would have round for a visit that very afternoon, 193cm/ 16.5stone, belittle my son like that and they'll wish they hadn't.

^I dont think you should be mixing the metric and imperial measurements, quite confusing for children.
I blame the Tres Pistoles.....

I personally don't care when or how somebody became a blue.
I don't care why they became a blue.
I don't care where they live or where they're from
I only care about them because they are a blue!

I love seeing and meeting other blues.
I love it that Manchester now seems all blue.
I love it that the rest of the world seems to be turning blue.

We are now the talking point, and it's meaning other supporters want to discuss things.
Our situation is a fantasy for most other fans, and they want to know what it feels like.
I was in a bar near Cork watching the City match. I was the only blue in there.
It felt great!
They only problems i got was people wanting to talk City whilst the match was on...LOL!

Before calling us, United fans need to take a long hard look at themselves.
Our success shouldn't alter their loyalty or love of their club.
They should be questioning why the only Man U shirts you see around Manchester are only on the backs of kids.

Why are these supposedly hardcore proud reds abandoning their colours in public?
Is it is because they are ashamed of not being the best any more?
Is it because they are hurting, and they know this hurt is going to last for sometime yet?

Again, personally i don't care.
I'm just looking forward to the ride.

I have only three words for any "new" - "plastic" - "glory hunters" hoping to join City

"WELCOME TO MANCHESTER.......CITY!!!

Was working in a flat/apartment 600yards as the "crow flies" from stamford bridge in london(its where why work takes me surveying around hammersmith fulham etc mon- fri) Born and bred "mancunian" M11 4QA , and this lad asked who i supported "my response of Man city" was responded to with O no another city fan crawling out of the woodwork!!! I politely asked him is age? his response was 27yrs old, .My response to him was i,ve had a SEASON TICKET@ CITY FOR LONGER THAN YOU,VE HAD A HOLE IN YOUR ARSE M8 !his response was eeeeerrrmrmmmmmmm silent (not very professional but it did the job )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.