Anyone else completely emotionally drained today?

Supping a pint in 5 minutes helped at half time, followed by another one for the second half!!

It's starting to catch up with me now.

Went slightly over the top with the celebrations last night. Got in and was dancing around my kids bedroom singing about Istanbul. Woke up this morning with a sore head and then went into the office where our CEO and Regional MD were both in which spoiled my plan to take it easy and re-watch the game. Got a few messages from the wife asking why there were empty beer bottles around the house...must have been dancing around and leaving them as I went!

Was a fucking mess during the game, until the 3rd went in.

Compared it to the birth of my son, which my wife didn't appreciate either.

Absolutely drained. Couldn't get to sleep until 7am and feel proper ropey. Emotional desert today.

Lost my voice at work today so been trying to sip water all day. It's on bt sport 1 in a minute. I'm going to watch it.

Yep, drained. Not even just from the 90 minutes and from 6 pints but from all the build up leading up to it.

Forget the players, fans need a break at the end of each season too haha.

Who knew being so successful could be this draining and enjoyable in equal measures :)

im nowhere as drained as 93:20, in fact im buzzing. buzzing and erect and i cant wait to get home from work to watch it all over again!

Know i am at work and just cant wait to go home and take it all in ! Might even try and watch it all again. The fans really put a shift in as well last night You could feel the tension and being typically blues we only really started to truly believe once that 3rd went in.

What a bloody night!
I get more stressed booking a holiday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.