Anyone else completely emotionally drained today?

Fucked, can barely talk today.

I'm supposed to be going for a run today but it feels like I've run a marathon last night.

Imagine how the players feel, they get critised when they have an off day but we should understand the pressure every season, we are a machine but with humans who get tired and mentally drained at times

The players will be fucked after last night. Doubt any of the starting XI would have trained today.

Today I imagine it'll be all recovery work; cryo chamber, stretching, pissing around in the pool playing water volleyball etc...

Its like two sides of me. One that needs a few days to get the mental capacity to go again and one that just wants to get out there and play Chelsea now!

Hope the players are given today though outside of recovery to just regain energy!

The players will be fucked after last night. Doubt any of the starting XI would have trained today.

Today I imagine it'll be all recovery work; cryo chamber, stretching, pissing around in the pool playing water volleyball etc...
They defo need a couple of days off

Im sure Pep hinted at that with his 'family breakfast' remark post match,its back to work tomorrow.

No.

But I have spent a lot of time wandering around the house punching the air so far today.
I'm drained and my voice has gone - clossal atmosphere. Off work today, watched the recording this morning - still jumping around as the goals go in ? Went for a 2 hour walk - City top on. Last night was an out-of-body experience. Still on an unbelievable high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.