Anyone else concerned?

Tricky_Trev said:
No, not concerned. I still feel that if we get off to a good start, we can preserve our Premier League status.
yea not too worried about getting relegated but it could end up being between us and cardiff next season and theyve got quite a good squad

No completely comfortable and relaxed that the club know exactly what they are doing
and it's not a short term plan, paying over the odds for the latest shiny toy.

mcfc2607 said:
ohh and dan taylor knows fuck all whoever he is.

He's probably been the most trusted journo for the club and was given rights for that in-depth Mancini interview earlier this year. He doesn't write much about City anymore because he got promoted by The Guardian but is worth listening to.

DhnySgv.png

Forzacitizens said:
I do realise that we're not in July yet but I do worry about where we're heading.

Everyone is disappointed that we didn't get Isco, that happens in football and I accept at present Real Madrid are a lot bigger football club than we are.

We have sold Tevez and I don't see who we could get as a replacement for decent money for the same quality.

Dan Taylor has just said we won't be spending big on a striker and Guidetti isn't happening.

Have we greatly changed our spending strategy now looking for bargains?.

We didn't get our first choice targets last year and look what happened.
We've made the best 2 signings of the Summer in Navas and Fernandinho and have been head to head with Real Madrid for Isco so you are completely off your head.

Tevez has lost a yard. It was a good footballing move to sell him

I'd be more concerned if I was a Man utd fan who have fired their coaching staff and whose best player Rooney on £250k plus a week doesn't know whether he's coming or going

Navas looks a real good player, pacey and tricky just what we needed.

I don't know anything about Fernandinho so we'll have to wait and see but I consider him a risk, especially at the price.

I'd be more concerned if our club wasn't run in an approprite fashion. Which it is.

Forzacitizens said:
I do realise that we're not in July yet but I do worry about where we're heading.

Everyone is disappointed that we didn't get Isco, that happens in football and I accept at present Real Madrid are a lot bigger football club than we are.

We have sold Tevez and I don't see who we could get as a replacement for decent money for the same quality.

Dan Taylor has just said we won't be spending big on a striker and Guidetti isn't happening.

Have we greatly changed our spending strategy now looking for bargains?.

We didn't get our first choice targets last year and look what happened.

How dare you. Are you a rag? You know the rules of bluemoon. You can't crititize the club or the management team in any way.they are from Barcelona Dont you know. People like you are not welcome. You should be banned. You run a terrible risk of insult and banishment you not being a mod and all. Nope,happy clappers and nodding dogs only allowed on here.

Not in the slightest, we have a good set of players and with the two signings we have strengthened where we needed too, we also have a new manager who may be get more out of the team than the last manager did.

In many way some of us have become like spoilt children, we want that player because he has performed in X team, however the art of running a club is to scout out the unknown players who have the potential, some of us seem hooked on buying, we did at one time because we needed to, we don't need to now

Plenty of other clubs manage to scout out top talent, I can't see why we can't

mcfc2607 said:
why why why why why why why and fucking why

ohh and dan taylor knows fuck all whoever he is.

Ha brillant. This.

And FFS you bunch of pansy lilly livered gimps. Man up and have faith in the club and the new direction were taking which is for the better, long term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.