Anyone else concerned?

so tevez leaves and its all doom and gloom,i knew this reaction would come as soon as it was confirmed!!

concerned? well khaldoon and soriano have said they want to do better in the champions league and win 5 trophies in 5 years......what this space i say

Ducado said:
Not in the slightest, we have a good set of players and with the two signings we have strengthened where we needed too, we also have a new manager who may be get more out of the team than the last manager did.

In many way some of us have become like spoilt children, we want that player because he has performed in X team, however the art of running a club is to scout out the unknown players who have the potential, some of us seem hooked on buying, we did at one time because we needed to, we don't need to now

Plenty of other clubs manage to scout out top talent, I can't see why we can't

You'll get nowhere talking sense on this board son.

I agree...I'm also a little concerned. Not at the fact that we have sold Tevez, as I feel that was a good business move...(last year of his contract etc) but I do feel we should have got a replacment in before making this move. I dont want to see another season of panic buying on the last day like last year. Those players never really fit into what we wanted to do! I also feel its important to get these guys signed as early as possible to give them time to work together before the season starts......I just think we've created more questions for a team that already struggled in front of goal last year...Make a move city!!

Kind regards

Forzacitizens said:
I do realise that we're not in July yet but I do worry about where we're heading.

Everyone is disappointed that we didn't get Isco, that happens in football and I accept at present Real Madrid are a lot bigger football club than we are.

We have sold Tevez and I don't see who we could get as a replacement for decent money for the same quality.

Dan Taylor has just said we won't be spending big on a striker and Guidetti isn't happening.

Have we greatly changed our spending strategy now looking for bargains?.

We didn't get our first choice targets last year and look what happened.

I'm not concerned as we have a team now capable of challenging.

The issue is cover if Aguero has injury issues like last season we may struggle a little to score goals.

The prem will be tougher next season - Looks like Chelsea and arse will strenghen ( were only 6 pts behind us ). We can't afford to take top 4 for granted - Spurs are a good side and missed out. With a new manager it only takes a few poor results as with the Rags etc and anything could happen.

If this reporter is right we certainly won't be dining at the top of the CL table for a long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.