Anyone else feeling a bit nervous about Mancini's signings?

As Blueshortshorts brother I can vouch for the fact that he knows absolutely nothing about football, the old git! ;-)

BringBackSwales said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I was dreading January, absolutely dreading it. It was nailed on Hughes was gonna sign David Bentley and with his prem proven bullshit (a total cop out) our links to Upson and Parker seemed toc arry a lot of weight. Now Mancini's here I'm excited and intrigued as to who he'll bring in

Put it this way, Bob has brought in Vieira on a free to do a job for 6 -18 months which means we'll be spending plenty elsewhere, Hughes would have signed Parker for £15 million or Bentley for £10 million and played him in centre mid

I very much agree
How can you say this Hughes signings are the reason we have such a great squad and we said the same about bellamy.

Shands said:
As Blueshortshorts brother I can vouch for the fact that he knows absolutely nothing about football, the old git! ;-)

Cheers for backing me up bruv :(...thought you'd be out snowballing peoples houses, and not posting on here?

blueshortshorts said:
Shands said:

Cheers for backing me up bruv :(...thought you'd be out snowballing peoples houses, and not posting on here?

No chance I'm too scared of getting a kicking! I'll just stay in and read World Soccer, 4-4-2 and When Saturday Comes

Im not nervous one bit. Mancini has seen that what we are lacking is a couple of experienced heads to see us through the tricky games. He can sign the wonderkids when they have seen us win something. If we win some silverware this season then lets go for Sergio Aguero.

Well not many had heard of Julio Cesar and Maicon and they turned out to be possibly the world's best in their respective positions. Then he had the nouse to look at Cambiasso at Madrid when he was struggling, and he went and turned him into a great defensive midfielder. We was also key in signing Davide Santon and Mario Balotelli in to the clubs' academy.

He also signed Ibrahimovic although the fact that Juve had been relegated, made that task a little easier.

His first signing for us is a 33 year old World Cup winner who has been in the hunt for trophies all of his life. He's got everything you need to sit in front of the back four and has the experience and mentality to drive the club on. He's a leader and a winner and Mancini has identified that that's what we require at this time. Best of all he cost us nothing.

It's best we wait until the summer to be honest anyway. One signing will do me. It will make my job on the transfer thread easier aswell :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.