Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

I’ve been chatting to a friend who is literally a statistical expert and works for a bookmaker.

The conversation was about our record at Spurs went something like this.

It’s all voodoo nonsense. It has no relevance to anything.
I said yes but it’s a fact. They said it’s just a fact. It’s only a fact until it isn’t. It has absolutely no predictive capability.

Just because it happened before doesn’t mean it has any special reason to continue.

(They’re right of course. But I’m still shitting myself about this game)
I don't think it's voodoo nonsense. Loads of successful teams have bogie teams. And a lot of the time, it's just that they happen to have the players and setup that works particularly well against your team. Definitely only a temporary thing though.

Felt confident after the two draws with Liverpool and Arsenal although, I must admit, I thought Arsenal would drop more points since so the Spurs game would have lost it's importance.

Will have to take my heart medication before the game tomorrow night, I think. But yes, still confident safe in the knowledge that Liverpool and United won fuck all (yes I know) and Arsenal, to be fair, deserve it if we can't quite do it this year.
Agree with you mate . I don’t dread us not winning the title this year as I don’t particularly hate arsenal and I think they have done great this season and like ourselves would be worthy winners . My main dread was luveroool so thank god for that one .

Spurs fans all want City to batter them tonight and will be cheering us. I don’t blame them. I’d be the same with the insufferable lot that is man u so pretty much the same

If city fans are nervous, Arse fans must be twice as nervous as it’s completely out of their control.. but fuck ‘em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.