Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

Nope not completely confident. Rodri has been tired, KDB hasnt been firing on all cylinders recently, Ake injured, spurs now going for CL spot. But this team have amazed me so many times that I do think we will beat them.

No. I’m absolutely dreading it. Got tickets for Frank Skinner at the Buxton Opera House way before this game was rescheduled. I’ll just be waiting for notifications on my phone but not sure if that’s worse or better than watching at home.

i went for a meal for when we played them in the fa cup and was nervous as f then

never mind this.

We will win this ...as they need to come at us to qualify for CL.No back 7 in this one.Will be a cracker

I’m not one of the Typical City worriers. I believe in this team and manager. But I cannot shake the feeling that we are due to blow one. We’ve dodged a few bullets in our run ins before: Ianacchio’s missed sitter for Leicester, some nervy 1-0s, the odd refereeing decision and of course some life saving goals. I’ve just got this sense that one of those bullets will catch us one year and this could be it. In a one off game you don’t always get what you deserve.

Stop worrying I believe in Pep and the boys to overcome the next 2 games.

I’m not one of the Typical City worriers. I believe in this team and manager. But I cannot shake the feeling that we are due to blow one. We’ve dodged a few bullets in our run ins before: Ianacchio’s missed sitter for Leicester, some nervy 1-0s, the odd refereeing decision and of course some life saving goals. I’ve just got this sense that one of those bullets will catch us one year and this could be it. In a one off game you don’t always get what you deserve.
Just one more title, then I’ll be content with life,

till next season

I’ve been chatting to a friend who is literally a statistical expert and works for a bookmaker.

The conversation was about our record at Spurs went something like this.

It’s all voodoo nonsense. It has no relevance to anything.
I said yes but it’s a fact. They said it’s just a fact. It’s only a fact until it isn’t. It has absolutely no predictive capability.

Just because it happened before doesn’t mean it has any special reason to continue.

(They’re right of course. But I’m still shitting myself about this game)

Way to junx it , is there any need to start this before the last two games
Honestly don't feel I'm jinxing it, I've felt like this every season since about 2018, and we've only lost one title since then.

Honestly don't feel I'm jinxing it, I've felt like this every season since about 2018, and we've only lost one title since then.
Nothing that any of us say on here will have any bearing whatsoever on the title race mate. Don’t worry about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.