Anyone else going to Oldham next Tuesday?

me and two mates going £15 is expensive but hart and lescott expected to start i think there will be easily 3000 city fans there we have just won the league oldham isnt exactly far away hopefully the atmosphere will be bouncing.

sweynforkbeard said:
Mate rang today to say he'd bought tickets for it on the OS. Isn't it a bit optimistic on Oldham's part to have allocated us 4,600 tickets and an entire end of Boundary Park?

I think we will sell it out mate! First local game since the qpr game as champions! Sell out easy

sweynforkbeard said:
Mate rang today to say he'd bought tickets for it on the OS. Isn't it a bit optimistic on Oldham's part to have allocated us 4,600 tickets and an entire end of Boundary Park?

We played Oldham Pre Season when Keegan was in charge and Berkovic wanted out. He got dogs abuse. The City end was full 20 mins before kick off when pay on the door.

silvaisgoldno1 said:
sweynforkbeard said:

I think we will sell it out mate! First local game since the qpr game as champions! Sell out easy

I hope you're right - I'm looking forward to it. Most of the first team squad will still be in the Far East though as we play Malaysia on Monday night.

silvaisgoldno1 said:
sweynforkbeard said:

Its only the kids 1st team are in China.

I'll be there
I remember the last friendly against them when we beat em about 6 nil. I remember a fat rag walkin past the City end on the pitch and him gettin shit loads of abuse. City filled nearly every stand there that day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.