Anyone else going to Oldham next Tuesday?

glasgow blue said:
Myself and my son are coming down from Glasgow for it. Think it will be a good atmosphere.

Fair play to you and your son .....

that's some trip just for a friendly game .

Going to take daughter to her first away game since its only round the corners she's really looking forward to it. 7 of us going should be a decent atmosphere and crowd since its our only local friendly with first team players.

I'll be there as my son the glory hunter (going into his 3rd season as a season ticket holder) has drove us mad this summer watching MOTD on the sky plus. I know some will say on here and don't worry it was the greatest day of me supporting the mighty blues, that you can't get bored of it. But he watches it once a day sometimes twice.. He knows all the words from the commentary..
So at least after next Tues night we can talk about a different game..
I'm even that excited about the start of the season I said might even take the mrs and the daughter to her first match..

black mamba said:
glasgow blue said:
Myself and my son are coming down from Glasgow for it. Think it will be a good atmosphere.

Fair play to you and your son .....

that's some trip just for a friendly game .

The boy is dying to see the new football museum and booked a wee stadium tour. Looking forward to seeing the Champions come out the tunnel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.