Anyone else going to Oldham next Tuesday?

xgorton said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Mate rang today to say he'd bought tickets for it on the OS. Isn't it a bit optimistic on Oldham's part to have allocated us 4,600 tickets and an entire end of Boundary Park?

I think we will sell it out mate! First local game since the qpr game as champions! Sell out easy
Its only the kids 1st team are in China.

Hart, Lescott, Clichy, Nasri, Silva, Mario, De Jong, Dzeko, Milner and Barry (injured) have not gone to China, would imagine most of them will get 45 mins. It is down as a 1st team game on OS, while Stockport on Sat is listed as an EDS game

+2

I'm going and taking my 6 year old ..... was gutted at first when I saw (forgot) we were in Malaysia the day before and then read the post above re Hart, Lescott, Clichy, Nasri, Silva, Mario etc ..... woo hoo!! Oldham, here we come!!

I've always liked the local friendlies, George Weah played last time I went to Oldham for a friendly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.