Anyone else going to Oldham next Tuesday?

Sold out City end with Blues in every other stand. Just like old times! Shame they knocked down the Broadway Stand, we could have brought the ladder...

IeMo_2007 said:
can i ask in which channel the match will be aired ????

Don't think it's on tv mate. You're best bet is a stream, but with the likes of liveonlinefooty not even showing it, there isn't a brilliant chance of you finding one.

King Of All Geordies said:
Sold out City end with Blues in every other stand. Just like old times! Shame they knocked down the Broadway Stand, we could have brought the ladder...

Yeah The Ladder. Think it was robbed from some building works at the time.

Cue hundreds of blues climbing into their side. Funny as fuck. What year?

I can't remember the year only the image.

I went down to city today to get tickets, they said I can pay on the gate in the city end - subject to availability.

Just been to Oldhams ticket office. They told a couple of blues in front of me that they will be able to pay in the away end after 6.30 tonight.

Going in the main stand with the biffo's

Hopefully will get in the city end, but if I don't and I end up in the Oldham end, will I be ok 'celebrating' if we score (I'm not going to go mental obviously, but will cheer/clap) or will I get a dig?
Never been in the wrong end before.

117 M34 said:
Hopefully will get in the city end, but if I don't and I end up in the Oldham end, will I be ok 'celebrating' if we score (I'm not going to go mental obviously, but will cheer/clap) or will I get a dig?

You'll be fine mate. The Chaddy end has it's fair share of scrotes but if you sit in the main stand (roadside), you'll be fine. Seems to just house old moaning bastards who don't have a fucking clue. (Oh, and me).

117 M34 said:
Been wondering this myself planning on trying to find some other blues u can tell who they as they have 5 fingers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.