Anyone else sick of hearing from our gobby players?

We can understand that they ALL want to play, but it seems to be very disruptive when they throw their toys.

There is definately a communication problem between the players and manager.

bluethai said:
That's why they'll be kicked out.

Have anyone noticed? There're only these local players that always go out to cry and moan in the public about their own little things but the like of foreign pro like Zabaleta, Garrido, Kompany, Vieira, Caicedo, Kolo and etc. will always keep their heads down and prove themselves with their works on the pitch instead!

Nobody's noticed 'cos it's not true. Nothing to do with nationality or "localness", Robbie, Carlos & Petrov have all had their say.

[lin

In the case of Shay / Hart they are amongst the top 5 keepers in the prem and therefore amongst the best in the world - without first team football Hart is unlikely to be considered for England - for Given he is 34 and needs to play football.

the way things are going, hart will be england goalie even if hes in hospital with a broken leg !!

Absolutely. STFU! I'm not bothered if you can't get in the team - it means you're not good enough. Bite your tongue. Improve your game. Stop mithering the rest of us - we're not effing interested.

The only thing we need to sort out is our press office. Whoever the main man is in our press office needs to get all fleet street sports writers up to Manchester to show them around the stadium and the trg ground. They should also meet with players and coaches etc. This should be a freebie, with flights and first class accommodation paid for.

We need to get the press on our side, otherwise we'll be fighting a losing battle. The Rags are past masters at it. Someone at the club needs to sort it out right now.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Yes I am to an extent.

Shay can sit on the bench if he is not No 1 for me. Same goes for Joe. It's a squad game, not just 11 players.

EDIT: After the press comments by Ned, Shay, Joe and now Bellamy (I am sure there are more) I get the feeling there is a serious communication issue with the Manager. Hope I am wrong.

I blame Mancini- especially after what Bellamy said about him and Tevez not spoken to mancini since February..

They are like spoilt kids saying if I dont play I want to move or quit. They need to take Richards attidude and fight for their place and play well so it is impossible to get dropped. Make me sick when I hear the money they are on I would love to have the opportunity to be in the squad.

I find myself agreeing with Bellamy when I listen to the interview. He's not after money, he wants to play and if he's not going to be in the 25 man squad then he has to make a move or he'll be sitting in the reserves for the next 4 months. This is a player who was considered one of the most dangerous attacking players in the Prem last season and reached double figures in both goals and assists.

We can judge all we want but for these guys it's their careers which could be potentially being flushed down the toilet. His point about not talking to Mancini is purely on a personal level which is clear as day if you listen to the interview, he also says his relationship with Hughes was the same. If he doesn't get named in the 25 man squad it's purely about Mancini's problems with Bellamy and not to do with his ability or desire. If that's the case he has to move on, that's all he's saying and I agree fully with that.

Other clubs players don't do it because they get fined if they do! We just seem to not give a shit! The media lap it up and we have to read it all!

It's a BIG pile of wank - IMHO the club need to start disciplining the players by way of fine! Should get them to keep there big mouths shut!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.