Anyone else sick of hearing from our gobby players?

Fuzzmaster101 said:
I find myself agreeing with Bellamy when I listen to the interview. He's not after money, he wants to play and if he's not going to be in the 25 man squad then he has to make a move or he'll be sitting in the reserves for the next 4 months. This is a player who was considered one of the most dangerous attacking players in the Prem last season and reached double figures in both goals and assists.

We can judge all we want but for these guys it's their careers which could be potentially being flushed down the toilet. His point about not talking to Mancini is purely on a personal level which is clear as day if you listen to the interview, he also says his relationship with Hughes was the same. If he doesn't get named in the 25 man squad it's purely about Mancini's problems with Bellamy and not to do with his ability or desire. If that's the case he has to move on, that's all he's saying and I agree fully with that.

He doesn't have to do it through Sky TV. He isn't the only one in this situation and this is what football agents are for.

This interview has got Harry Redknapp's grubby little paws on it in my opinion. Even if Mancini was thinking about putting Bellamy in the 25 he's hardly going to do it now is he which gives Reknapp the opportunity to step in at the last minute and get him on the cheap.

Bellamy knows that even if we won't sell to Spurs we will probably let him go to Fulham so it works well for him as well. I wanted Bellamy at the club and I wanted him in the side every game he was fit last season but he's not 100% the injured party here. He caused problems for Mancini last season off the pitch and now it's coming back to haunt him. Don't paint him as the martyr.

m27 said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
I find myself agreeing with Bellamy when I listen to the interview. He's not after money, he wants to play and if he's not going to be in the 25 man squad then he has to make a move or he'll be sitting in the reserves for the next 4 months. This is a player who was considered one of the most dangerous attacking players in the Prem last season and reached double figures in both goals and assists.

We can judge all we want but for these guys it's their careers which could be potentially being flushed down the toilet. His point about not talking to Mancini is purely on a personal level which is clear as day if you listen to the interview, he also says his relationship with Hughes was the same. If he doesn't get named in the 25 man squad it's purely about Mancini's problems with Bellamy and not to do with his ability or desire. If that's the case he has to move on, that's all he's saying and I agree fully with that.

He doesn't have to do it through Sky TV. He isn't the only one in this situation and this is what football agents are for.

This interview has got Harry Redknapp's grubby little paws on it in my opinion. Even if Mancini was thinking about putting Bellamy in the 25 he's hardly going to do it now is he which gives Reknapp the opportunity to step in at the last minute and get him on the cheap.

Bellamy knows that even if we won't sell to Spurs we will probably let him go to Fulham so it works well for him as well. I wanted Bellamy at the club and I wanted him in the side every game he was fit last season but he's not 100% the injured party here. He caused problems for Mancini last season off the pitch and now it's coming back to haunt him. Don't paint him as the martyr.
I think you need to read my post again. I said he needs to act now, this means forcing Mancini's hand. What kind of person just sits there while their career is potentially going down the pan? If Bellamy had been given a clear indication of what was going to happen he wouldn't need to do this. Do you not think that given the chance he'd stay here and play in the 25 man squad? He said himself that from what he can make out he's possibly not going to be in it so he has to act fast. I don't blame him one bit.

Given and Hart on the other hand would definitely be in the 25 but still speak out that they want to leave if not guaranteed a start. THIS to me is not right. Whoever isn't first choice for Sat will still get plenty of games this season. Bellamy is potentially not going to be included in the Prem squad at all. Would you put up with that if you were him? Like he says if he's not included it doesn't matter how hard he trains he won't play.

we can sell shay given for all i care, hart has more milage and now should be given first team footbal with city to aid his development

A hatchet job has been on the cards ever since bob walked through the door, a select number of players simply don't like him, his methods or his brand of football............ close the door on the way out you ungrateful fucking cocksniffs.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
m27 said:

I think you need to read my post again. I said he needs to act now, this means forcing Mancini's hand. What kind of person just sits there while their career is potentially going down the pan? If Bellamy had been given a clear indication of what was going to happen he wouldn't need to do this. Do you not think that given the chance he'd stay here and play in the 25 man squad? He said himself that from what he can make out he's possibly not going to be in it so he has to act fast. I don't blame him one bit.

Given and Hart on the other hand would definitely be in the 25 but still speak out that they want to leave if not guaranteed a start. THIS to me is not right. Whoever isn't first choice for Sat will still get plenty of games this season. Bellamy is potentially not going to be included in the Prem squad at all. Would you put up with that if you were him? Like he says if he's not included it doesn't matter how hard he trains he won't play.

I've read your post again and I've not missed anything.

You seem to think Bellamy is in the right doing his business through the media like this and I don't. No biggie.

it certainly appears that city is not a happy club...
given
Hart
Bellamy
Ireland
Ned
Adebayor
robinho
Bridge
Wright phillips

all on the move or angling for one..

and cant sell your tickets either...is the honeymoon over?

bumbles said:
it certainly appears that city is not a happy club...
given
Hart
Bellamy
Ireland
Ned
Adebayor
robinho
Bridge
Wright phillips

all on the move or angling for one..

and cant sell your tickets either...is the honeymoon over?

Oh dear.

Signed any more "promising youngsters" lately? And how are those adverts on the radio for season tickets going?

one or two thanks

smalling and hernandez...not to mention youngsters coming through the ranks

I understand your club has abandoned its academy ...

m27 said:
bumbles said:
one or two thanks

smalling and hernandez...not to mention youngsters coming through the ranks

I understand your club has abandoned its academy ...

How's Berbatov settling in?

not bad a couple of cups and a league title...how you would love to pay £30 for that trophy haul eh?...£200m for 5th?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.