Anyone else still think we can win the league?

Never did think we would win the lge this season.Think we will win some silware though.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Given that next month is full of games in the FA Cup, Chimps League and League I reckon we refrain from throwing ourselves off any high buildings until March at least. Just a thought...
I think we will pick up more point than anyone else over the remaining weeks, but whether that will be enough I don't know. Utd only seem to play well when their opposition don't turn up. Birmingham's performance was a disgrace, but I suppose Utd have earned that reputation over the years so some teams turn up defeated at Kick Off. No one rolls over for us

To admit defeat and hand the title to the rags.. in Jan.. when only 3pts behind is probably unprecedented by previous challengers and rather sad.

mancityscot said:
definitely not this season

Not with the present squad,it's missing ingredients and current players are still finding their feet while the manager is still to find his most effective,cohesive 11.

3rd place is definitely attainable.

Honestly have not felt like we could as long as they have had those games in hand on us. Blackpool will lose to them on Tuesday, Chelsea match may be a draw but even then that'd 4pts and given that the scum are finding form now, it would have made it difficult anyway. 2nd would be a huge achievement for us though, 3rd would also be great. 4th would reach the minimum but probably have us nervous for months about the qualifying round where, knowing our luck, we'd draw someone like Villarreal or Roma.

it's down to what the scum and arsenal do with their games in hand.

if the scum lose both and we keep winning, then why not?

chelsea and blackpool away, they can lose at chelsea, blackpool for some reason seem to turn it on against the big boys, but can't beat the lesser sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.