Anyone else still think we can win the league?

To be honest, me and my friend have been saying we would happy with second from December onwards. Villa had been the worst premier team we had seen at Eastlands, and really we need to be getting something from games like these. Can't see us getting anything less than 4th and that would be a dissapointment, although would take that one of the cups

i do think we still can, though its a lot harder now. now we definitely HAVE to beat them lot at the swamp

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Given that next month is full of games in the FA Cup, Chimps League and League I reckon we refrain from throwing ourselves off any high buildings until March at least. Just a thought...
No but we should go for it anyway, if we aim for the top its no disaster if we dint quite make it, if we play for 4th and miss out the wheels will come off completely.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Given that next month is full of games in the FA Cup, Chimps League and League I reckon we refrain from throwing ourselves off any high buildings until March at least. Just a thought...

Never thought we could at start of the season, but we have certainly put up a good show so far, without really playing too well in a lot of games. More than likely wont win it, but i wont concede it to them until its mathmatically impossible.

Next season however - Light the Blue touchpaper and watch us go :-D

I think it's beyond us now to have an outside chance we must now win at Old Trafford!

BlueSinclair said:
The way this team is playing we should be incredible lucky if we even make it 4th. I cannot believe what a rollercoaster this team still is. So frustrating to still see city being typical city. Everytime people start believing they shit in our faces. Everytime a team haven't won away until now they beat city, everytime they haven't scored and won in 10 games they score and beat city. Everybody knew Bent would score. So fucking tired of it, same old story, different setting thats all.

It was our first loss in how many games ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.