Anyone else still think we can win the league?

I do, but tonight it became obvious that this would require Silva being 100% up to the job throughout the campaign, and primarily Tevez (the others too, but to a lesser degree) changing his ways when it comes to passing the bloody ball!

I don't know how likely that is, you tell me...

On tonight's performance,no fukn chance.
What happened to Silva,Toure (k),Hart,Boateng,Barry,Dzeko,Tevez tonight.

They hardly played,let's put it down to an off day and move on.
Still think the rags will hit a bad patch,so i'll still settle for top 4,or

CHAMPIONEES ;)

The way this team is playing we should be incredible lucky if we even make it 4th. I cannot believe what a rollercoaster this team still is. So frustrating to still see city being typical city. Everytime people start believing they shit in our faces. Everytime a team haven't won away until now they beat city, everytime they haven't scored and won in 10 games they score and beat city. Everybody knew Bent would score. So fucking tired of it, same old story, different setting thats all.

BlueSinclair said:
The way this team is playing we should be incredible lucky if we even make it 4th. I cannot believe what a rollercoaster this team still is. So frustrating to still see city being typical city. Everytime people start believing they shit in our faces. Everytime a team haven't won away until now they beat city, everytime they haven't scored and won in 10 games they score and beat city. Everybody knew Bent would score. So fucking tired of it, same old story, different setting thats all.
away ye go to yer bed

BlueSinclair said:

Oh come on BS that post is so despondant.

Just think where we've been. And where we are now.

What we've all been waiting for is nearly there now.

Enjoy the ride.

BlueSinclair said:

Come on mate. Surely you can see we are top side now. How the hell we lost today is beyond me. we played them off the park but just couldn't get past the back 4. We are one of the form teams despite our loss. We are capable of winning all our remaining home games and im confident we will beat a couple of the top teams away. Everything is in favour regarding the run in, with the other teams in Champions League and we have arguably the best squad. Dzeko im sure will find his feet within the next month and Boletelli is to come back in a few weeks. We have it all to play for and the typical city tag has gone in my book, we are serious contenders on all fronts and i fear no team (first time i've said that watching city). Im sure we will bounce back.

Pezzer2 said:
BlueSinclair said:

Come on mate. Surely you can see we are top side now. How the hell we lost today is beyond me. we played them off the park but just couldn't get past the back 4. We are one of the form teams despite our loss. We are capable of winning all our remaining home games and im confident we will beat a couple of the top teams away. Everything is in favour regarding the run in, with the other teams in Champions League and we have arguably the best squad. Dzeko im sure will find his feet within the next month and Boletelli is to come back in a few weeks. We have it all to play for and the typical city tag has gone in my book, we are serious contenders on all fronts and i fear no team (first time i've said that watching city). Im sure we will bounce back.

Thing is as fans we're like a group of people who have walked through a desert. And we can see an oasis ahead of us, but some fans are so scared it's a mirage or are just so tired from the journey that they won't walk towards it.

But we're so nearly there. All our dreams are about to come true.

I think we still can win it, but I don't think we will, we need a 7 or 8 game winning streak now, including beating united and chelsea away, its a tall order, and whilst we are at it we need united to draw or lose 3 or 4 of the next 10, unlikely. Today was a very bad day to lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.