Anyone else think Mario is a right laugh?

Undiscplined and undefensivable. Needs to start acting like a man and not a superior being from another planet.
Sorry if it offends but it is fact.

He's getting himself a reputation which will mean he will be targeted by opposition players who'll try to wind him up, and by referees who'll start giving him bugger all, and the whole thing becomes a vicious circle, adding to his frustration. It's irrelevant to me whether I like a player or not as long as he's doing the business on the pitch, but his 'attitude' on the pitch is going to start costing him and us if he's not careful, and this I do care about.

neoblue said:
I love his cocky attitude but yesterday concerned me.

I think it would concern me if some one jumped on the back of heel, he did,nt even get a free kick never mind a penalty

His latest nonsense came as no surprise to me, he's simply an idiot. He's mostly hype as a player, he's never really impressed in any shirt. Only Mancini seems to have unswerving faith in him, the same as he does Jo.

His mouth is writing cheques that his ability and attitude cannot match. The sooner City get rid the better.

Panthera Tigris said:
His latest nonsense came as no surprise to me, he's simply an idiot. He's mostly hype as a player, he's never really impressed in any shirt. Only Mancini seems to have unswerving faith in him, the same as he does Jo.

His mouth is writing cheques that his ability and attitude cannot match. The sooner City get rid the better.

Yeah i can see what you mean, i would much rather have corradi, samaras and castillo, or maybe even bring in vouso. F*****g knob!

Mancio said:
Chippy_boy said:
I hope so. I fear he may leave in the summer and we may never know.

EDIT: I missed the post above.

can you explane why you fear he may leave in the summer ? who have the money for buy him from a City club who don't need to sale ?

Because if he's not happy he may decide to leave. As to who has the money, it's irrelevant. If a player hands in a transfer request and is set on leaving, there really isn't anything you can do about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.