Anyone else think Mario is a right laugh?

TheMightyQuinn said:
He reminds me of a guy who used to play in Trafford. He was called 'cocky', berated for a lack of end product and generally reviled...then he became one of the best players to ever play the game.
No one is saying he's no good, a bit like tranny everyone said he was a player but like his diving etc he had to grow up, that's what level headed people are saying.

TheMightyQuinn said:
He reminds me of a guy who used to play in Trafford. He was called 'cocky', berated for a lack of end product and generally reviled...then he became one of the best players to ever play the game.

Do you think Mourinho saw that in him?

Either he did, and yet saw sufficient other baggage to put him off. Or he didn't see it at all.

Either way, one of the greatest managers in the game didn't want him. I hope Mancini can show that Mourinho got it wrong, but for me the jury is well and truly out.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Yeah because he cut alot of that shit out. No-ones arguing that Balotelli can't be just as good....we're just saying the same things that were said then. He needs to cut the petulant shit out.

BurnCK said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Yeah because he cut alot of that shit out. No-ones arguing that Balotelli can't be just as good....we're just saying the same things that were said then. He needs to cut the petulant shit out.

And he will in good time.

BurnCK said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Agreed. And trying harder might help. Contrast Dzeko, who at least is working his bollocks off trying to get into the rhythm of the PL.

TheMightyQuinn said:
BurnCK said:

I hope so. I fear he may leave in the summer and we may never know.

EDIT: I missed the post above.

From what I have seen in interviews etc his disruption to the squad / team is less than some of those recently departed albeit temporarily. This is important. At the moment I will forgive him his frustration and petulance which I see as passion for wanting success for my club.

Just one question : Balotelli or 1 of RSC; Adebayor.

Chippy_boy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I hope so. I fear he may leave in the summer and we may never know.

EDIT: I missed the post above.

can you explane why you fear he may leave in the summer ? who have the money for buy him from a City club who don't need to sale ?

Chippy_boy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Do you think Mourinho saw that in him?

Either he did, and yet saw sufficient other baggage to put him off. Or he didn't see it at all.

Either way, one of the greatest managers in the game didn't want him. I hope Mancini can show that Mourinho got it wrong, but for me the jury is well and truly out.

Ferguson apparently didn't want Tevez and that worked out OK for all concerned. If Ferguson can get things wrong then I'm sure even Lord Mourinho can sometimes make a mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.