Anyone else think Mario is a right laugh?

i dont really get what mourinhos got to do with it anyway
the club got offered good money for the player and sold him, mourinho was on his way to madrid ?

Just an observation but do you think the throwing of the snood was

a) frustration at his performance or
b) he's a complete cock and was reacting in that manner because he has a Devine right to always be on the pitch?

Those choosing b need not respond, you have no grasp Of what it takes for people like this to be the best, take this arrogance out of his game and you end up with a half hearted player of the ilk of mark viduka, every ingredient their but missing the self belief......

As TMQ states, a certain player from down the way now plying his trade abroad is currently the biggest goal machine there is, he had exactly the mirror image of Balo's personality but matured in his own time (2years if my recollection is right) but never lost the pissy moany behaviour we all hate.

This kid also has far more talent than ronaldo, but let's start getting on his back because that is what we are best at.

charliebigspuds said:
he's a big game player and has no interest in playing Notts County in front of 27k, which is a bit of a problem. He needs to grow up a bit and I'm sure he will

This is a good point. Apart from 20 or so minutes against Arsenal he has not played in a 'big' game for us.

I fully expect Mario to be a big game player, as all great players are.

Once he scores in one of them all the nay-sayers will soon change their position.

As usual.

rossie said:
as someone pointed out on another thread, he can become a liability, super talent maybe, but he aint showing it , and quite frankly, hes been pretty poor overall, needs to grow up and knuckle down and work, but im not sure he will do that

Im sorry but 8 goals in 13 apps says he's been far from average since his arrival. Some people are just blinded by a massive lack of football knowledge and listen to the rag media and commentry far too much! Get behind the lad because he is going to be a massive player for us! we show love to him and watch the goals fly in, along with a few tricks for good measure!

Forza Mario!

Mancini does:
Roberto Mancini has played down Mario Balotelli's show of petulance after being substituted in the 5-0 FA Cup win against Notts County on Sunday.
Balotelli, who failed to impress in his first start since December following injury, hurled his snood to the floor after being substituted on the hour.
The Italy striker had just been involved in a sickening collision with County defender Krystian Pearce - but Mancini insists the decision to withdraw Balotelli was taken pre-match.
"We decided before the game to replace him after an hour," he said. "It's his first start after injury and he had a clash of heads. He was unhappy but I will explain to him in a couple of days.
"It's not a problem. We want him fit for the next two months as we have a lot of games. He played well and didn't have any problems with his knee.

"We want to ease Mario back into action. He knew he would not play the full game. Sometimes in training when he misses a chance he holds his knee and then when he scores he doesn't!"

johnny crossan said:
"Sometimes in training when he misses a chance he holds his knee and then when he scores he doesn't!"

I noticed that he held his knee when he missed the opportunity to shoot in the second half, the one where the ball was cut back to him on the edge of the box and he tried to slip the defender instead of shooting first time.

Wish he wouldn't do it though as it shits me up that he is injured again.

Bazzmand Show said:
A lot of Blues supporters seem to get far to hung up on a lot of Mario's hysterics. But I tend to see the lighter side of it, its a right laugh seeing him throw gloves around and falling on the ground. The fact that he could become one of the best players ever to play for City is another massive factor as to why I am not so disdained by a lot of his mard shit.

i know what you mean. he makes me laugh hes like a big kid that cant get what he wants. if he was 30 ye it would concern me

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
take this arrogance out of his game and you end up with a half hearted player of the ilk of mark viduka, every ingredient their but missing the self belief......

I nearly posted something similar last night.

Balo doesn't like being subbed? Good. He doesn't like being kicked in the air? Good. He's a bit petulant? So what. He's got so much talent much of the frustration probably comes from not having had the chance to show it yet.

No issues for me...

the guy is an utter bellend needs to sort his attitude out or he wont be here for the long term , my two 13 year old cousins who are footballers are more mature than him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.