Anyone else think Mario is a right laugh?

Rorz88 said:
Panthera Tigris said:
His latest nonsense came as no surprise to me, he's simply an idiot. He's mostly hype as a player, he's never really impressed in any shirt. Only Mancini seems to have unswerving faith in him, the same as he does Jo.

His mouth is writing cheques that his ability and attitude cannot match. The sooner City get rid the better.

Yeah i can see what you mean, i would much rather have corradi, samaras and castillo, or maybe even bring in vouso. F*****g knob!

what have they got to do with anything?

As someone mentioned, I think it's telling that a top class manager like Mourinho left Balo out of his squad many times. Lack of talent? Probably not. Dreadful attitude? For sure.
I think it's also telling that he's mates with El-Hadji Diouf.

Sorry to say it, but I think he's no good.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Chippy_boy said:
Do you think Mourinho saw that in him?

Either he did, and yet saw sufficient other baggage to put him off. Or he didn't see it at all.

Either way, one of the greatest managers in the game didn't want him. I hope Mancini can show that Mourinho got it wrong, but for me the jury is well and truly out.

Ferguson apparently didn't want Tevez and that worked out OK for all concerned. If Ferguson can get things wrong then I'm sure even Lord Mourinho can sometimes make a mistake.

But Ferguson did want Tevez. He just didn't have £25m to spend.

Rorz88 said:
Panthera Tigris said:
His latest nonsense came as no surprise to me, he's simply an idiot. He's mostly hype as a player, he's never really impressed in any shirt. Only Mancini seems to have unswerving faith in him, the same as he does Jo.

His mouth is writing cheques that his ability and attitude cannot match. The sooner City get rid the better.

Yeah i can see what you mean, i would much rather have corradi, samaras and castillo, or maybe even bring in vouso. F*****g knob!

Don't think anyone has ever said that. Why do people on this forum try and turn someone's honest opinion into some rag-fueled anti-blue drivel ?

Panthera Tigris said:
Rorz88 said:

As someone mentioned, I think it's telling that a top class manager like Mourinho left Balo out of his squad many times. Lack of talent? Probably not. Dreadful attitude? For sure.

Sorry to say it but i think your wrong and wil be proved wrong in the near future. He's scored 8 goals in 13 apps for us so far in a very injury hit campaign, If any other play had done the same thing we would be raving about him, he didnt manage to gain 1 free kick on yesterday and nearly all of the were fouls, i know from experience of playing myself that this is very frustrating. It seems from his 'reputation' that he doesnt get any protection and ref's are very reluctant to give him anything

I love Mario and don't want him to go anywhere anytime soon but I don't think it's unreasonable to say he needs to wise up on the pitch, obviously not talent wise but mentally yes he was denied a penalty but so was Dzeko. I think he needs to learn to let things go instead of brooding on them. The card was deserved and needless on another day it could have cost us. I hope he see's the best revenge is to rip them apart on the pitch not to play into their hands and blow up and get himself sent off.

Chippy_boy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Ferguson apparently didn't want Tevez and that worked out OK for all concerned. If Ferguson can get things wrong then I'm sure even Lord Mourinho can sometimes make a mistake.

But Ferguson did want Tevez. He just didn't have £25m to spend.

Oh please, if he really wanted him like he wanted Berbatov, he'd have paid the transfer fee. Didn't he even say Tevez doesn't score enough goals? Contrary to what seems to be popular opinion, SAF isn't infallible as he decided Tevez wasn't worth the amount.

Rorz88 said:
Panthera Tigris said:

Sorry to say it but i think your wrong and wil be proved wrong in the near future. He's scored 8 goals in 13 apps for us so far in a very injury hit campaign, If any other play had done the same thing we would be raving about him, he didnt manage to gain 1 free kick on yesterday and nearly all of the were fouls, i know from experience of playing myself that this is very frustrating. It seems from his 'reputation' that he doesnt get any protection and ref's are very reluctant to give him anything

Maybe, but at the same time, for such a big lad, he does go down way too easy at times, or throws a fit if decisions don't go his way. Yeah I bet at times not getting a decision can be frustrating, but is there a need to have a strop every time ??

*sings*

We love you Mariooooooo
Even when they tell us nooooo
They say that you are crazy thooooo
But we know you just meruciallllll
Thats why we love you Marioooo
Your hat, your scowl and how you score
So when they say we dont knowwww
We say fuck them for saying sooooo
COS WE LOVEEE YOU MARIOOOOO
WE LOVE YOU MARIOOOOOO
OUR LOVE WILL NEVER LET YOU GO
Our Italian Romeoooo
We love you MARIOOOOOOOOOO

WE LOVE YOU MARIOOOOOO
ohh yes we doooo
WE LOVE YOU MARIOOOOOOOO

BurnCK said:
Rorz88 said:

Maybe, but at the same time, for such a big lad, he does go down way too easy at times, or throws a fit if decisions don't go his way. Yeah I bet at times not getting a decision can be frustrating, but is there a need to have a strop every time ??

Yes i agree he can go down quite easily for a big lad, but if any pro gets a touch they go down nowadays true ?? so why shouldnt balo do it, plus 9 times out of 10 it is a foul on him so yes i think he should have abit of a mardy about it, rooney does it at just about everything and gets away with being golden boy in the media!

Hmmm, do you remember a certain Craig Bellamy who many on here slated and stated they didn't want him anywhere near our club etc etc I think most blues were converted by his football on the pitch.

TBH I don't give a t*ss about his personality. (as long as he isn't getting sent off every week and disrupting team morale - and I see no convincing evidence on either front)

If he is performing on the pitch that is all that counts for me. I'm very excited by his quality and anyone who puts not liking his personality over his football talent needs their head testing tbh

If we were to apply that logic to the fans then there would be thousands booted out of the ground every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.