Anyone enjoy work?

Must admit I enjoy my job, work in the local hospital. I have to look at a thousand nurses everyday!

peoffrey said:
pauldominic said:
I was like that for years and eventually took VR because I couldn't work with the psychopaths in my team any more.

They affected my health giving me mental health problems.

It's a shame that Management didn't realise they were employing such destructive people and that their behaviour was bringing other people down.

A stream of people going down with stress and depression.

Departmental sick record speaks for itself.

pauldominic said:
peoffrey said:
It's a shame that Management didn't realise they were employing such destructive people and that their behaviour was bringing other people down.

A stream of people going down with stress and depression.

Departmental sick record speaks for itself.

That's really sad.

If there's no other work around then the thought of being there for the rest of your working life is tragic.

No it's horrible no chance of a change either in the near future. We've Gone down from 60 to 10 workers, I should be grateful that I have been kept on but in reality being flogged to death at the moment 4 roles been absorbed into mine.

Have to maintain a positive outlook on it all with co workers as I'm acting as assistant manager now after a pay cut!!! understand their grievances but must tow the company line, back my boss and all in his Stalin like approach. When deep down I know he is completely destroying the morale of everyone in the place on purpose so he can fire them for misconduct rather than pay redundancy.

It's Saturday and Monday is already playing on my mind.

Get a few of you together and make a formal complaint about your Boss to his Boss or anyone relevant that you can find. Get HR involved. Try and get evidence of things, too. They don't always fall immediately but they do fall.

Some people don't deserve the job they have.

Some staff tried this on the last batch of paycuts which was going to be substantial. Some went to the board with a different proposal pension break for the company and staff would take a cut of 10% instead.

Was rejected the people who pushed for this were made redundant within a few weeks, their positions were being made redundant was the official line but you get the picture.

I enjoy work when I'm there, I work for an Engineering firm as a Production Planner and Inventory Controller, might sound dull but something different happens everyday and I'm always busy. It's very analytical and I enjoy that side of it. Having said that, I look forward to weekends and having free time. I don't leave work on a Friday and wish it was Monday but I'd say I like my job.

I would like a job first then ill decide if i like it or not. Although I have a job interview tomorrow for work at Cadbury's :) how can you not like it there.

Well after 25 months without work, I've just finished my first week in my new job

I'm based near Prague. I went in on Monday morning signed all the contract stuff went through the health and safety and ethics training and then they gave me the keys to my BMW 320D M Sport Touring company car

Then they told me I had to go to the factory in Hungary which was a 650km drive, left home at 7 15pm arrived at the hotel in Budapest at just after midnight

4 days in the factory (I'm a project manager) and drove back at 5 40am Friday morning to get back for a meeting in Prague at 12 lunch time

I'll tell you if I'm enjoying it in December 2012 when the project is completed, hopefully successfully - then it's a year travelling to Marseilles for the next project

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.