Anyone enjoy work?

I enjoy it when I'm left alone to get on with it. Problem is, most days my boss takes it upon himself to find me wherever I am and keep an eye on me from afar, does my fucking head in.

Fuck off fat ****, I could do this shit with my eyes closed, dont need a babysitter FFS.

Ahhh, that feels better :)

I enjoy my job mainly because there are four rags on the Team I'm in charge and when they get a bit cocky I can pull rank and give them crappy jobs to do and delay there smoke breaks, aside from that I work on a four on four off rota which I like alot better than working Mon - Fri the only downside I can't always make the home games.

Although I have to do shift work and have started another night shift tonight and having to work Bank Holidays etc I have to say I do Love my job.

Like any job you have your good/bad - stresssfull/ easy days but yes I love my job.

Perched up in the sky looking down at aeroplanes which has always been my hobby :)

peoffrey said:
pauldominic said:
peoffrey said:
It's a shame that Management didn't realise they were employing such destructive people and that their behaviour was bringing other people down.

A stream of people going down with stress and depression.

Departmental sick record speaks for itself.

That's really sad.

If there's no other work around then the thought of being there for the rest of your working life is tragic.

Having worked there for 22 years I've built up a load of contacts and tons of good experiences.

It was just my last department.

Yup I love my job, great people, great perks...high pressured but I like a fast pace.

Maybe you should start looking for something you enjoy it's never too late to change :D

Been in the RAF for 23 years and enjoyed the vast majority of my time. I don't know what I'd be like if I was forced to work in a job I hated.

Surprisingly I don't mind going to work...I say surprisingly cos I work at McDonalds :p Think it's just down to having some decent people who work with me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.