Anyone enjoy work?

Cheesy said:
Been in the RAF for 23 years and enjoyed the vast majority of my time. I don't know what I'd be like if I was forced to work in a job I hated.

It's bloody awful.

An absolute never ending nightmare.

I kept going a few years as the OP said looking to the weekend but there came a point where even that didn't help any more.

After 4 years of being Mr Mum,i have just started going back to work and loving it.
Just weekends at the moment,but going fulltime in Febuary when my youngest starts school.Can not wait :-)

It's not perfect, but overall yes.

On the whole I really like the people I work with, and that's vital I think.

I work for myself and love going for the two and a half days i'm in. I enjoy what i do and get a real sense of pleasure when i see the finished product.

Not to keen on Saturday mornings but i just shift things around and Sunday becomes my Saturday. I love Mondays as they are my Sunday.

Hate my job, just can't think of how to train for another. Really don't have a clue what I want to do.
Love weekends though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.