Anyone famous at your school?

betty swollocks said:
mauriziogaudino said:
These went to my school too.

I think you might know my uncle tommyducks, he mentioned you the other week!

Also that Karen McDonald off corrie went to our school, and Paul Allott who plays(ed) for Oldham.

not too mention adam ricketts the weed smoker and its mark allot hes at tranmere now.
ahh the famous cardinal langley elite..theres been a few since aswel

No way did he go to Cardinal Langley, that mug who was on the Grease thing the other year went as well, was he called kavana or something. How old are you Betty Swollocks?

Not really famous, but a cricketer, Paul Allot, if that's the correct spelling, was in the same class as me at school.

Stamford Park Junior school in Hale.

He played for Lancashire for a while, and I have been told he played for England a few times as well.

der-bomber said:
Televators said:
Sylvia Sims.

You'd need to be pretty old to remember her.

Didn't she always play a nurse in the 'Carry On' films...?

l used to fantasize over her when l was a lad.

Or was that Hattie Jacques.............MAAAAATRON !!!!!!

Hattie Jacques DID play a matron, however I think you're thinking of Joan Sims.

der-bomber said:
Televators said:
Sylvia Sims.

You'd need to be pretty old to remember her.

Didn't she always play a nurse in the 'Carry On' films...?

l used to fantasize over her when l was a lad.

Or was that Hattie Jacques.............MAAAAATRON !!!!!!

She was certainly in the carry on films, but you could well be getting her confused with the gorgeous Swindon lass Hattie.

Sylvia Sims was at the same boarding school as me - slightly before my time of course.

Slightly...

Matty said:
Paul Lake went to my school, left before I arrived though. He came back to take one of my P.E. lessons once.

tommy moore in denno?
i was there for a few years in the 80s. the legend lakey was a couple of years above me though.
games teacher 'dicko' dixon used to wank himself stupid over lakey - basking in the reflected glory. the twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.