Anyone famous at your school?

scottyboi said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
tupac was in my class at claremont rd jnrs in moss side...... big up 4br and this is 4 u dog

pour1out-pour-out.png

lmao i use to chill with biggie init. You west side dogg

Seriously scotty, he used to look a cnut in his gym gear............

Dave Wagstaffe - Manchester City 1960 - 64. Unfortunately he was in the Wolves side that beat us in the 1974 League Cup Final.

Dave Fryman Simply Red and Elliot Rashman, ex-manager of Simply Red / co-founder of In the City were in the same class as me (I had nothing to do with Simply Red, honest)

yeah at my high school people like:
darren campbell
kieran richardson<pft ha!
wouldnt call him famous but federico macheda went there, good mates with him
+ a lot of the manshit academy went there too because the school is sponserd by manshite
e.g danny simpson & danny welbeck

lee-mcfc said:
darren campbell
+ a lot of the manshit academy went there too because the school is sponserd by manshite

you fucking dirty red twat. :)

Some of you may know of dan biggar ... welsh rugby fly half...supposed to be next jonny wilkinson...year above.
Also mate of mine in my class is in west broms 1st team squad and another is swansea's number 2 keeper...
not exactly starts but not doin badly for themselves either lol

scottyboi said:
lee-mcfc said:
darren campbell

you fucking dirty red twat. :)

am i fuck ha...i hated it because when we had sports presentations or the new gym needed to be opened alex ferguson always came and cut the red tape the kunt and he's fuking face is on the wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.