Anyone fancy a laugh at a Spurs fans expense?

Bongo Joe said:
cleavers said:
Bongo Joe said:
Also right about the attendance, very poor.
Can't agree on that, I thought it was an excellent attendance, especially considering they brought 17, its almost the same number of City fans as we get for a league game.
It was 42,000 which I'm surprised at, looked a lot less from where I sit. I just feel it should be full for the Champions League no matter who we play, just like it is when we play the big teams in the league.

I think it's a given that the family stand always has empty seats since we changed it but the top of both third tiers were fairly bare and some of the 2nd tier.

As a club we are beginning our European adventure in the biggest competition. Utd started it with around 10k less with tickets half the price. Even Chelsea in the first group game this season v Leverkusen had only 33k in a 42k stadium.

ManCitizens. said:
Bongo Joe said:
cleavers said:
Can't agree on that, I thought it was an excellent attendance, especially considering they brought 17, its almost the same number of City fans as we get for a league game.
It was 42,000 which I'm surprised at, looked a lot less from where I sit. I just feel it should be full for the Champions League no matter who we play, just like it is when we play the big teams in the league.

I think it's a given that the family stand always has empty seats since we changed it but the top of both third tiers were fairly bare and some of the 2nd tier.

As a club we are beginning our European adventure in the biggest competition. Utd started it with around 10k less with tickets half the price. Even Chelsea in the first group game this season v Leverkusen had only 33k in a 42k stadium.[/quote]

That's because Chelsea fans had an organised boycott, for that match, against the club for raising ticket prices, for CL group games, by 60%. Normally there games are full and always have been but they've been in the Champions League for nearly 10 years.

The Yids make a lot of noise at the Lane and our atmosphere is sh1t. This cannot be denied. The question is: what and how can we change/improve this? German teams seem to have the best atmospheres. It would be great if our fan group could go over to one of their official fan groups, say Borussia Dortmund and get an idea of what can be done to get the place rocking.

My guess would be not to enforce ludicrously imposed knee jerk standing bans.

Passion is infectious, If your going mental and chanting on your own your a fuckwit, if your in the middle of 100 blokes going mental and not singing your a fuckwit.

Why do you think some of the euro teams have a co-ordinator, people see him being a fuckwit then have the confidence to join in with some fuckwittery of their own, my point being you sit down to watch tele, have a meal and relax, you stand up to get your beast out

Perhaps we should cram our 'poor' 40000 attendance into White Hart Lane for our next home CL game. We'd look awesome in a little stadium.

southern muppet said:
43,000 is still more than Spurs have ever got for a Premier League attendance, ever, in the history of Premier League football existing. Enough said really.
It would be hard to achieve an attendance greater than capacity but how the other idiot on the thread figures half empty on an attendance of 42,236 when capacity for the Champions League is 44,000 and Villareal literally did bring a coach load.

Skashion said:
southern muppet said:
43,000 is still more than Spurs have ever got for a Premier League attendance, ever, in the history of Premier League football existing. Enough said really.
It would be hard to achieve an attendance greater than capacity but how the other idiot on the thread figures half empty on an attendance of 42,236 when capacity for the Champions League is 44,000 and Villareal literally did bring a coach load.

I know it would be, but on my logic that's the same as me saying ''I'm only poor because my job doesn't pay enough, so you can't put too fine a point on me not being rich'' ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.