Anyone fancy a laugh at a Spurs fans expense?

Who gives a flying fuck about what the spuds think...Jesus....The jealousy is laughable..Enjoy your visit to Shamrock Rovers you pricks....Attendance was great last night so whats the issue? We were only 3 k off champs league capacity-why? Errrrr 20 away fans!

intheknow! said:
ManCitizens. said:
Bongo Joe said:
It was 42,000 which I'm surprised at, looked a lot less from where I sit. I just feel it should be full for the Champions League no matter who we play, just like it is when we play the big teams in the league.

I think it's a given that the family stand always has empty seats since we changed it but the top of both third tiers were fairly bare and some of the 2nd tier.

As a club we are beginning our European adventure in the biggest competition. Utd started it with around 10k less with tickets half the price. Even Chelsea in the first group game this season v Leverkusen had only 33k in a 42k stadium.[/quote]

That's because Chelsea fans had an organised boycott, for that match, against the club for raising ticket prices, for CL group games, by 60%. Normally there games are full and always have been but they've been in the Champions League for nearly 10 years.

The boycott is tonight, not the Leverkeusen game. Chelsea reduced their CL prices in recent (2) seasons because they couldn't fill it. This season they have hiked up the prices again and the 32,000 was people voting with their feet, not an organised boycott. For tonight the club has given away thousands of free tickets to counter it.

Chelsea just do not have the groundswell of alternative supporters and camera-clickers to fill their seats that SCUM and ARSE do.

Plus they are the original fickles - 10,000 or less when relegated, 55,000 for the big games of old.

Bongo Joe said:
Also right about the attendance, very poor. Not sure what competition we have to play in for people to want to come.

The only empty seats were away fans and sponsors. Not much more us fans can do tbh!

what was the score when we played them last again?

that game probably rigged too, no?

cleavers said:
He's right about one thing, the lack of noise, it was shocking, until the winner at least.

Anyway, f**k off tottingham.
i was doing my best to get the fam stand singing but people were just looking at me like i had two heads!! i'll carry on regardless.

They are so jealous it's untrue! How dare little icckle City, who don't even play in London, steal their Champions League place - you know, the one they held for a record one season. Oooh, it's so unfair! They are losing interest in football, because it's not a level playing field any more. We have empty seats! Whereas they could easily sell 70k tickets at £50 a pop. Oooh, they want to scream and scream. It's so sad.

Fuck 'em. and fuck the horse they rode in on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.