Anyone Going down to Hyde Tomorrow?

Pam I don t think any dig was intended at all, its played quite often along with several other baggy scene tracks normally with george formby's when i am cleaning windows sandwiched inbetween , and no I am not joking. Anyway hope everyone enjoyed the visit.

Ghost of Red Pump St said:
Pam I don t think any dig was intended at all, its played quite often along with several other baggy scene tracks normally with george formby's when i am cleaning windows sandwiched inbetween , and no I am not joking. Anyway hope everyone enjoyed the visit.

I am not convinced, Ghost. They may have played it before but they should have known enough to play it when City are the opposition. They didn't play anything else either. Outright rags, some of 'em.

Loved the way the anouncer could not get enough of saying the word "Hyde FC'

United,be gone.

Pughie said:
londonbluez said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcreservesandacademy.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfcreservesandacademy.co.uk</a> here, Mohammed Abu is from Ghana, was on trial at City at the end of the season and has defo signed for City, I asked Steve Eyre about him and he gave us the ok to mention him as all parts of the signing had been completed

Certainly ran the midfield and was our MOM but finding any other info on him is proofing difficult

Incidentally there was another potential signing in the crowd from the Ivory Coast, who is about to sign a three year deal, just waiting on his work permit, so wont mention his name yet

That wouldn't be that Emmanuel Adu-Siaw who played a couple of times for the Under 18's last season?

he has gone

trevorcitytilidie said:
I really enjoyed the game today - although only 2-0 City could have had a hatful but for some great saves by the Hyde keeper I've taken some pictures of the ground and the game. There's one below and the rest can be seen on the link to my facebook group pictures below.... if anyone's interested.

1zeefxw.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=113781888664305&v=photos

GREAT PICS THANKS TREV:

To be honest Pam the guy who plays the music and does the announcing is far more blue than red, even though he is a Port Vale fan at heart. His wife is a blue so I think it would just be a unfortunate coincedance re the tracks than anything intentional. You ll have to bear with us, we re not as well clued up on some of the united conections as yet, now Stalybridge is another matter.

Anyway hope it did nt spoil you experience of our club too much and hope you come back to see us for a league game when City are nt playing.

Freestyler said:
how did my mate play, centre mid for hyde, second name Burke, got a gerrard style type play to him.

Is that Matty Burke? If it was he was probably Hyde's best player today. But he had his hands full with Abu and Adam Clayton. He talk taken off half way through second half, probs not fully fit yet. But he put a few good balls through but Hyde's striker wasn't quick enough to get past our defence.

BlueBoy85 said:
Freestyler said:
how did my mate play, centre mid for hyde, second name Burke, got a gerrard style type play to him.

Is that Matty Burke? If it was he was probably Hyde's best player today. But he had his hands full with Abu and Adam Clayton. He talk taken off half way through second half, probs not fully fit yet. But he put a few good balls through but Hyde's striker wasn't quick enough to get past our defence.

yep, that's the lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.