Anyone Going down to Hyde Tomorrow?

trevorcitytilidie said:
I really enjoyed the game today - although only 2-0 City could have had a hatful but for some great saves by the Hyde keeper I've taken some pictures of the ground and the game. There's one below and the rest can be seen on the link to my facebook group pictures below.... if anyone's interested.

1zeefxw.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=113781888664305&v=photos
You've got me and my sister on there, I'm the one with the 3rd kit far left.

londonbluez said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcreservesandacademy.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfcreservesandacademy.co.uk</a> here, Mohammed Abu is from Ghana, was on trial at City at the end of the season and has defo signed for City, I asked Steve Eyre about him and he gave us the ok to mention him as all parts of the signing had been completed

Certainly ran the midfield and was our MOM but finding any other info on him is proofing difficult

Incidentally there was another potential signing in the crowd from the Ivory Coast, who is about to sign a three year deal, just waiting on his work permit, so wont mention his name yet

great site that,
whats the position of this new signing?
is it another of the toure clan?

BlueDan91 said:
londonbluez said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcreservesandacademy.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfcreservesandacademy.co.uk</a> here, Mohammed Abu is from Ghana, was on trial at City at the end of the season and has defo signed for City, I asked Steve Eyre about him and he gave us the ok to mention him as all parts of the signing had been completed

Certainly ran the midfield and was our MOM but finding any other info on him is proofing difficult

Incidentally there was another potential signing in the crowd from the Ivory Coast, who is about to sign a three year deal, just waiting on his work permit, so wont mention his name yet

great site that,
whats the position of this new signing?
is it another of the toure clan?

He played holding midfield. Great passer and very good on the ball. Great find IMO by City, player for me that could be making some noise soon if he keeps his performances at the standard he showed today. Good luck to him.

so any other players stand out, like benali who i heard great things about and what karius like as a keeper

Ryinho said:
so any other players stand out, like benali who i heard great things about and what karius like as a keeper
Benali scored the first, he looked quite good. If it was Karius in goal (can't remember if it was) he pulled off a couple of pretty good saves and obviously kept a clean sheet.

Benali scored the first, he looked quite good. If it was Karius in goal (can't remember if it was) he pulled off a couple of pretty good saves and obviously kept a clean sheet

Cheers mate really like the sound of the up and coming players at city

trevorcitytilidie said:
I really enjoyed the game today - although only 2-0 City could have had a hatful but for some great saves by the Hyde keeper I've taken some pictures of the ground and the game. There's one below and the rest can be seen on the link to my facebook group pictures below.... if anyone's interested.

1zeefxw.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=113781888664305&v=photos
Thanks for posting, those photos are great, the ground looks fantastic and new seats as well.

CORRECTION FOR LONDONBLEUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mate Steve Eyre aint happy with your wrong info.
i just rang him coz i know him to try n find out about this number 6???
he said the boy is definatley NOT a signing and that the only thing he signed was the neceassary form to play in the game?
100% fiction.
He agreed the lad did well but didnt say too much and is mystified why a supporter when asked who he was has put on here he is a signing...HE IS NOT!
Hope this clears things up and i dont think he's offended but compltley mystified as to why anyone would write such an informative comment when Steve just mentioned weve got him on a form for a couple of weeks and were having a look
He is most definatley not ours or a Manchester City SIGNING
Steve just said who he was,where he was from and you can write what you want about him?
please re-address comments on Steve's behalf
CHEERS SALFORD P..<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:37 pm --<br /><br />TRIALIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salfordpaul said:
CORRECTION FOR LONDONBLEUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mate Steve Eyre aint happy with your wrong info.
i just rang him coz i know him to try n find out about this number 6???
he said the boy is definatley NOT a signing and that the only thing he signed was the neceassary form to play in the game?
100% fiction.
He agreed the lad did well but didnt say too much and is mystified why a supporter when asked who he was has put on here he is a signing...HE IS NOT!
Hope this clears things up and i dont think he's offended but compltley mystified as to why anyone would write such an informative comment when Steve just mentioned weve got him on a form for a couple of weeks and were having a look
He is most definatley not ours or a Manchester City SIGNING
Steve just said who he was,where he was from and you can write what you want about him?
please re-address comments on Steve's behalf
CHEERS SALFORD P..

-- Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:37 pm --

TRIALIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

could be a misunderstanding on my behalf, steve said there was no secret as we had all the necessary paperwork, so i assumed he had signed as i had seen him bf

to correct thinks Abu is classified as a trialist and apologies to Steve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.