Anyone Going down to Hyde Tomorrow?

Ghost of Red Pump St said:
To be honest Pam the guy who plays the music and does the announcing is far more blue than red, even though he is a Port Vale fan at heart. His wife is a blue so I think it would just be a unfortunate coincedance re the tracks than anything intentional. You ll have to bear with us, we re not as well clued up on some of the united conections as yet, now Stalybridge is another matter.

Anyway hope it did nt spoil you experience of our club too much and hope you come back to see us for a league game when City are nt playing.

Perhaps it was a WUM of a rag imposter. They've been doing some strange things lately.

I noticed that Hyde had CITC (City In The Community) on their shirts. I take it as well as the ground improvements that we have carried out that CITC will be Hyde's new shirt sponsors this season as well.

So much for us running football. Maybe other premier teams should take a leaf out of our book and support their local clubs like we are doing.

Ground looking very smart, very friendly and welcoming and fans seem pretty accepting of the new Blue influence.Even the weather behaved in the end :)

Our youngsters looked good, deserving their 1-0 half time lead and completely dominating the second half. Some really good looking talent there (especially considering a lot of the regulars were over in the US witht he seniors) 2-0 at the end, and could have been 3 in the dying moments.

If I were local, I'd definitely try and get along to a few games there so anyone thinking of doing so, I recommend it.

(Didn't know any of you to say hi to, I was the idiot wandering all the way round the ground at half time to find the Ladies loo (got there in the end) :P )

I went was a decent game thought our number 6 played well as did adam clayton thought our number 10 was incredibly greedy and our goalkeeper did some great saves
saw david unsworth their to hes a big bugger now he;s retired
Thought the ground look nice with it all spruced up and the City influence well and truly kicked in because just like at COMS they ran out of pies at half time but in fairness the burger I had was nice
Was great to see city in action all be it a youth team and after yesterday will defo be following them next sat at macclesfield

noely said:
I went was a decent game thought our number 6 played well as did adam clayton thought our number 10 was incredibly greedy and our goalkeeper did some great saves
Thought the ground look nice with it all spruced up and the City influence well and truly kicked in because just like at COMS they ran out of pies at half time but in fairness the burger I had was nice
Was great to see city in action all be it a youth team and after yesterday will defo be following them next sat at macclesfield

Ahmad Benali? heard hes one of the more promising people at the club

noely said:

Yeah got to agree, thoroughly enjoyed the match & the burger, I too will be off to Mac next weekend. Looking forward to watching the reserves next season.

Looks like the local bitter rags of Hyde ain`t happy with the City linkup...post at the top is from the chairman

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.eyeonthetigers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=357" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.eyeonthetigers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=357</a>

I was going to post something about the Macc game on Saturday, but apparently I can't start a topic until I've had 100 posts!

Anyone going?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.