Anyone going to Abu Dhabi friendly ???

locoblu

Wifes finally decided she wants to come with me for the friendly against the Emirates, so I can now start to make firm enquiries about flights and accomadation, was looking at Emirates palace or Anantara for 3 nights,but not fussed where really as long as its not a cess pit and too far out of town, done them already :). Ajay or any blues who have been out there your advise would be most welcome thanks......I`m so excited like a big kid hee hee :))

I'll be there with around 30 other Blues that live here.

I'd recommend staying in Dubai though as there's not much going on in Abu Dhabi.

locoblu said:
Wifes finally decided she wants to come with me for the friendly against the Emirates, so I can now start to make firm enquiries about flights and accomadation, was looking at Emirates palace or Anantara for 3 nights,but not fussed where really as long as its not a cess pit and too far out of town, done them already :). Ajay or any blues who have been out there your advise would be most welcome thanks......I`m so excited like a big kid hee hee :))

PM'd you mate

Dubai Blue said:

I'd recommend staying in Dubai though as there's not much going on in Abu Dhabi.

Is there any hotels available for £50 a night per person? I would love to go to this game but the money it would cost would probably cover all the other away games for the rest of the season!

For any of you flying with Etihad, make sure you join their loyalty scheme and then you can get a free City shirt with the miles you gain on the flight from England.

Fanny Fart said:
Dubai Blue said:

Is there any hotels available for £50 a night per person? I would love to go to this game but the money it would cost would probably cover all the other away games for the rest of the season!

Yes, try <a class="postlink" href="http://www.booking.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.booking.com</a> Novotel or others.

Dubai Blue said:

Thanks for that DB, forgive my ignorance but how far is Dubai from AbuDhabi or at least to where the game is being held, and could you recommend a decent hotel near beach and shops, Aldi/Primark/Lidl ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.