Anyone going without a ticket????

I was talking to Utd fans who go all over Europe and apparently there hooligan copper brought this idea in for them because of his hatred of touts and the amount of money that pass hands.Utd have more people who are prepared to buy tickets at outrageous prices on the Black market.
Now this said Copper is now a Security man who as just been hired by Manchester City football club and has his sights on becoming Chief of Security, apparently he likes to have a Dictatorship. Utd fans stood up against this ticket scheme by all threatening at the the Hotel not to receive there tickets and when they got home there were all going to put in a claim for a refund which would of brought bad publicity.
The scheme was soon SCRAPPED.

I think this scheme now is a credit to the club.
People who are intending to go to the game have a much better chance of a ticket.
Well done City.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

I was talking to Utd fans who go all over Europe and apparently there hooligan copper brought this idea in for them because of his hatred of touts and the amount of money that pass hands.Utd have more people who are prepared to buy tickets at outrageous prices on the Black market.
Now this said Copper is now a Security man who as just been hired by Manchester City football club and has his sights on becoming Chief of Security, apparently he likes to have a Dictatorship. Utd fans stood up against this ticket scheme by all threatening at the the Hotel not to receive there tickets and when they got home there were all going to put in a claim for a refund which would of brought bad publicity.
The scheme was soon SCRAPPED.
No it wasn't the scheme is still in place later united and has been used for all games on the continent this season.

I think this scheme now is a credit to the club.
People who are intending to go to the game have a much better chance of a ticket.
Well done City.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

See if it's such a great idea when there are 3900 trying to get there tickets from secret hotel in Madrid in a couple of days next week.
As for it working domestically you must be jesting,imagine 3000 trying to get there tickets from Adelphi hotel on the day of the game in Liverpool?

They should introduce something similar for domestic away games too.

I disagree. People get there a day or two days before the match in Europe. They're not doing that for Everton. The current situation is fairer than the points tarts buying for others all the time.

On good authority they want to know who all the tickets are sold to as if anything happened they can contact the correct families. That is one of the reasons. The other being points, selling on etc.

It is what it is now.

Whilst I don't doubt what your saying I do question the point of it.
Why log the details of 5% of the crowd when the other 95% are free to sell tickets on to whoever and walk in with no passport checks.
Or do they have it on good authority that any would be suicide bomber would only be targeting an away section.

Perhaps we should do it for big games at home.We all know that season tickets get sold on for a profit for these game which then stops those citizen card holders who are next in line losing out. We could all get down to the Holiday inn on Oldham rd get a paper ticket and a wrist band.

I disagree. People get there a day or two days before the match in Europe. They're not doing that for Everton. The current situation is fairer than the points tarts buying for others all the time.

That's why I said similar. It probably isn't possible to introduce it to domestic games, but if they could somehow, it would be great to stop the people with highest points selling them on.

Ushited do it for their away games over here also, they randomly pick so many supporters or supporters clubs that have had tickets allocated, and inform them that they have to pick up from the club they are visiting with id. most premier clubs have a couple of ticket windows at the away end or near to it as we do at the Etihad.
Possibly happening to us from next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.