Anyone got any unusual/weird/pointless skills?

I can peel an apple, or an orange for that matter, with a single continuous cut. The fact that I haven’t been propelled to vast wealth and worldwide adulation, shows clearly how borderline racism crosses that line. I wish I hadn’t remembered this, I feel sad now.
As a Scotsman I would imagine that you could peel an orange in your pocket. :)

I can still say Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu due to learning it as a kid when that lone ranger song was out.
One of many pointless song lyrics that I wish I could delete to free up space.

Can roll a snot that sharp that'll it will go through an army issued Hummers window. Plus. I can order 100 parcels from Temu and know where it ends up. My fuckin bin outside. I've got bin men shavin their fuckin heads with usb lights

Can roll a snot that sharp that'll it will go through an army issued Hummers window. Plus. I can order 100 parcels from Temu and know where it ends up. My fuckin bin outside. I've got bin men shavin their fuckin heads with usb lights
That sounds like Syd lyrics if he'd made it this far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.