Anyone had season ticket

Gaz in Belgium said:
Since you have to upgrade the junior ticket to an adult,do the club reimburse the difference between an adult ticket and a child using it? As I can't make most of the midweek games I let my son takes one of his mates using my ticket.
But say once a season I take my pensioner uncle using my son's ticket, I would be peeved if they suddenly said I should have upgraded it. Swings and roundabouts comes to mind

I think the lights on the turnsile only highlight regular and concessions (two lights - Yellow and Orange)...so your uncle would be fine on the kids ticket as he would come under the consession.

the goats backside said:
Just been told by someone who has sat in 3rd tier that stewards let people smoke up there, i wouldnt know is this true does anyone else know

i was in the east stand 3rd tier and at half time i went to see one of my mates on 2nd tier and there must have been 50-70 people smoking half way down. and the response people could see it from the other stairwells

the goats backside said:
Thanks for the info Trigger, i would have thought on the spirals was within the grounds

It is and is strictly illegal, but I was told it was an easier option for them instead of forcing the smokers into the toilets and upsetting the non smokers!

You should check this out first as I was told this at the back end of last season, and as I am on Level One cannot confirm if this is still the case.

Citytillidie69 said:
Gaz in Belgium said:
Since you have to upgrade the junior ticket to an adult,do the club reimburse the difference between an adult ticket and a child using it? As I can't make most of the midweek games I let my son takes one of his mates using my ticket.
But say once a season I take my pensioner uncle using my son's ticket, I would be peeved if they suddenly said I should have upgraded it. Swings and roundabouts comes to mind

I think the lights on the turnsile only highlight regular and concessions (two lights - Yellow and Orange)...so your uncle would be fine on the kids ticket as he would come under the consession.

Correct!

Trigger said:
the goats backside said:
Thanks for the info Trigger, i would have thought on the spirals was within the grounds

It is and is strictly illegal, but I was told it was an easier option for them instead of forcing the smokers into the toilets and upsetting the non smokers!

You should check this out first as I was told this at the back end of last season, and as I am on Level One cannot confirm if this is still the case.

but why, when others are been took out, why dont they take the ones from the 3rd tier out and not into the toilets

Okay im a smoker and go for a fag in the toilets at half time in the toilets in the east stand corner every single match. Like the third and second tier it seems stewards turn a blind eye for about 10 minutes. Theres one dopey steward who just chills outside with his earphones in with others floating around. Is this purposly done by the stewards trigger? To many to police maybe?

bluestevei said:
Trigger said:

but why, when others are been took out, why dont they take the ones from the 3rd tier out and not into the toilets

Sorry not sure what you mean, technically all smokers should be removed, they seem to let them smoke on the spirals as it doesnt seem to inconvenience non-smokers and if they stopped them there it would probably force them into the toilets which would then cause more complaints.

You would probably have to speak to a steward up ther for a definative answer, this is just what I have been told by one of them.

Its actually illegal to smoke in the toilets, so I would be a bit wary as City will be fined and so will the perpitrator. I think more chance of the stewards clamping down in toilets than on the spirals.

Smoking on the spirals is not illegal just against City's rules as "Sport City" is deemed a none smoking zone (up to the gates and fencing that surrounds it).

Stevies Bald Head! said:
Okay im a smoker and go for a fag in the toilets at half time in the toilets in the east stand corner every single match. Like the third and second tier it seems stewards turn a blind eye for about 10 minutes. Theres one dopey steward who just chills outside with his earphones in with others floating around. Is this purposely done by the stewards trigger? To many to police maybe?

All I will say is beware, as I said level one is very dodgy with response teams deployed here, this is on certain matches. The orange coated stewards will not normally confront you and are advised definately not to do it on their own. there have been many posts on here and I get many PM's on people having been caught and wondering what will happen, seriously it really isnt worth the risk almost certainly you will get caught sooner or later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.