Anyone here go to Spurs 3-4 City in the FA Cup?

i was there, first 'London' trip away. the keeper we had in that night(went to rangers after us) deserves a special mention, although he conceded 3, it really should of been more!
as soon as we got one, i felt like we could do it. strange feeling. dont normally get that with city upto last couple of years lol

ManCityX said:
How did the reaction to the 4th goal compare to that of Dickov/Aguero?

Can't have been far off after a match like that.

For those that watched at home, what are your memories of this game?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqtZQjDaN_U[/youtube]
i was in the Lamb in pub in dukinfield, it isnt there anymore... but was quality i must of only been 13/14 and went in with my uncle who was a massive city fan.. went in when we was 2-0 down and he was just about to walk out and go home but his mates persuaded him to stay, so we ended up standing at the bar all game as it was rammed... the rest they say is history!

1kinkladze said:
i was there, first 'London' trip away. the keeper we had in that night(went to rangers after us) deserves a special mention, although he conceded 3, it really should of been more!
as soon as we got one, i felt like we could do it. strange feeling. dont normally get that with city upto last couple of years lol

You're thinking of Waterreus who went to Rangers, it was Arni Arason in goal for us at WHL.

Yes and what a great welcome as we left the sh*thole of an exit more like a tunnel into the welcoming (not) arms of their boys.

Another game the plastics could do with watching.

I wasn't there, but fucking hell what a night!

I was there that night. Drove down on my own and at half time was thinking what a great idea this was! The rest is history now,at the time it had to rank as one of the best nights away supporting City. Interesting reaction from the Spurs fans as i walked back down Park lane to the the car. My mate rang me and my ringtone at the time was BlueMoon. They didnt' see the funny side.

I was there unfortunately, it looked like a few had left to see the comeback. I didn't even see barton get sent off I must have been so hammered.

My memory of this game is that i was 16 and missed lots of games coz i was obsessed with my girlfriend haha and i stayed in and watched this one 3-0 down i had seen enough went to meet my girlfriend then my mum fones me later can you believe this son? What mum? its 3-3 and we are having them (gutted) and then everybody in my mums house cheers and there all at it WE HAVE DONE IT YESSSSSSS get in! So i missed it and im also not with that utter weirdo anymore bad decision made that night!!!!!

I watched it at home and turned over at half time. Obviously I couldn't keep from switching back over and Distin had just scored. Unreal game, will never forget that Goalie! He looked like a little lad wearing his Dads shirt! Great save though. Also love Mackens face as he watches to see if the ball goes in!

Was this the first time Sir Joseph got sent off for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.