Anyone know how Sunderland is selling?

notts blue said:
up for this game,

where's the away boozer?

anyone know?

I live in Sunderland. Going with my mates who are coming up to mine for New Year eve.
The boozer next to ground is called "The Colliery Tavern" - i used to play Saturday league football for them.

Looks like we've been given extra tickets, yesterday you couldnt access them online now there are 3 blocks available. Cant see them selling out anytime soon.

salfordblues said:
Can't believe this still hasn't completely sold out yet given how high the demand was for West Brom.

A query regarding ticket prices for the West Brom game.

West Brom give concessions prices to over 60’s (as did QPR).

I note that City have charged me the full adult price of £40 (I’m 61) and not the concession price of £30.

The ticket details on the MCFC official site did state concessions over 65’s but that would be different from what West Brom charge their fans. Which I thought they could not do under the rules. It could be that City have overcharged?

Any other over 60’s/under 65’s on here paid the full price (£40) or has anyone managed to get a ticket for £30. Would be interested to know.

Apologies for posting this here but can’t start a new thread yet.

Leveblue said:
salfordblues said:
Can't believe this still hasn't completely sold out yet given how high the demand was for West Brom.

I note that City have charged me the full adult price of £40 (I’m 61) and not the concession price of £30.

The ticket details on the MCFC official site did state concessions over 65’s but that would be different from what West Brom charge their fans. Which I thought they could not do under the rules. It could be that City have overcharged?

Any other over 60’s/under 65’s on here paid the full price (£40) or has anyone managed to get a ticket for £30. Would be interested to know.

You're 61 and have a computer? wow !

only joking mate, I'm not too far behind you!

Leveblue said:
salfordblues said:

I'd get in touch with the club, mate. I think the home team has to offer identical concessions to visiting supporters as they do for their own fans.

LongsightM13 said:
Leveblue said:
salfordblues said:

I'd get in touch with the club, mate. I think the home team has to offer identical concessions to visiting supporters as they do for their own fans.

Have contacted the club. They say they will look into it.
If I hear anything from them, will post on here

kippaxking79 said:
I live in Sunderland. Going with my mates who are coming up to mine for New Year eve.
The boozer next to ground is called "The Colliery Tavern" - i used to play Saturday league football for them.

Someone has posted in Tickets and Travel that away supporters will not be welcome in the Colliery Tavern this year due to problems in the beer tent last season.

Is this true?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.