Anyone know how Sunderland is selling?

1_barry_conlon said:
BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
I'm gutted about missing this one as we're away for New Year.

Sunderland is closer than a home game for me and I know a great pub 15 mins walk from the ground.

I tried to talk the wife into spending NY in the North East and said that Roker Beach is lovely at that time of the year, but she wouldn't have it.

Still, it could have been worse - if they hadn't moved the Liverpool match back to the 3rd Jan I would have missed that one too !

That's where you went wrong you see. If you'd have offered her Seaburn beach it could have been a different story!

After all these years she's wise to my City-related ruses by now.
In fact she often sees them coming before I've even thought them up.

phoned up saturday got told all sold out.yet today got 5 tickets online.i bet theres a lot of blues who think its sold out.

Don't understand, I asked how many tickets were left when it was approaching my level. Was told 15 tickets left by the guy in the ticket office. I have 5980 points.

Therefore I accepted defeat.

The website never shown that the game had sold out so I called when it had gone to my level and I was told that it had sold out.

Does anyone know when the game actually sold out? I find it hard to believe anyone on less than 6000 got a ticket based on what I was told.

did you speak to the ticket office or the ticket line? The latter have no idea how many are left. They get an allocation to sell each day, they will tell you how many they personally have left. Which is why we get posts saying there is X amount left and then they are on sale for another week.

bluesmith said:
did you speak to the ticket office or the ticket line? The latter have no idea how many are left. They get an allocation to sell each day, they will tell you how many they personally have left. Which is why we get posts saying there is X amount left and then they are on sale for another week.

Not sure mate. I have just got 2 tickets though so they are still on sale despite what I was told.

It's pissed me off a bit tbh as games have been selling out rapidly, the last thing you need is false information with regards availability of tickets. I was also offered tickets based on the info that I got which is something I am going to have to sort out now aswel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.