Anyone know how Sunderland is selling?

I've just rung the ticket office and they said sold out.

So logged on to sunderland afc ticket online .... no problems. Even better news that, instead of paying £29 adults and £10 kids, I have got two lined up for £25 adult and £1 kids .... hurrah.

Got behind the goal near the City fans as I think it will be the quietest there.

I'm gutted about missing this one as we're away for New Year.

Sunderland is closer than a home game for me and I know a great pub 15 mins walk from the ground.

I tried to talk the wife into spending NY in the North East and said that Roker Beach is lovely at that time of the year, but she wouldn't have it.

Still, it could have been worse - if they hadn't moved the Liverpool match back to the 3rd Jan I would have missed that one too !

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
I'm gutted about missing this one as we're away for New Year.

Sunderland is closer than a home game for me and I know a great pub 15 mins walk from the ground.

I tried to talk the wife into spending NY in the North East and said that Roker Beach is lovely at that time of the year, but she wouldn't have it.

Still, it could have been worse - if they hadn't moved the Liverpool match back to the 3rd Jan I would have missed that one too !

That's where you went wrong you see. If you'd have offered her Seaburn beach it could have been a different story!

Looks like the City ticket office (not seetickets who sound like they have sold their allocation) is on the verge of selling out. Think I got a returned ticket as she had to check. Possibly why the website hasn't been updated.

mancmackem said:
Looks like the City ticket office (not seetickets who sound like they have sold their allocation) is on the verge of selling out. Think I got a returned ticket as she had to check. Possibly why the website hasn't been updated.

Still showing upper and lower available on line

I read online that it had sold out. Yesterday I was also told over the phone by someone at the ticket office that it had sold out

But a mate tipped me off this morning that they were still available via the website so tried again just now and bought two no problem

Have extra tickets been released?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.