Anyone On Here Want The Dunne Monster To Go

no way we cant let him go he has had a ruff time at city now we are getting the best from him but we could do with anther 2 or 3 defenders

Not really a case of wanting him to go but i don't believe he's good enough for the next 'level'.

I think he should be replaced if we are serious about challenging for the top 4, and I think he will be.

I think he's just gone a bit over the hill now. Too many fouls, too many errors.

He'd been a great servant and I wish him all the best. I think he will do a great job for someone else.

I think Barry will become captain.

I wouldn't want him to go, especially not to the spuds or someone like that... the mere thought makes me feel sick.

I want him to stay but I want us to sign a quality cb so that the two genuinely have to battle it out for the starting spot. Last season Dunne was virtually guaranteed a place, this season everyone has to be fighting for the shirt. I think the Bulgaria game showed us how good he can be - here's hoping he can show the same form for us next season.

Personally I think with the service he has shown the club over the years it would be great if he would end his days here (at least as far as top flight goes... If he wanted to play on past 33/34 I wouldn't begrudge him leaving for a championship team or somewhere overseas) and then become a coach once his playing career is over.

not for me i beelieve he should stay, good guy to have around the place and he has more good games than he does bad, so im all in favour of him staying.

We need a more consistent centre half than Dunney. Someone who can play the ball and stay on the pitch.

We need a stronger captain than Dunney, someone who can change things on the pitch.

Do I want him to go? - not really, but he needs replacing in the first team. Could he be a squad player? - yes. Would it break my heart if he left? Notifwe got a good replacement.

None of the above in anyway detracts from his service to the club. I just think he is nearing his sell by date.

Definately should get rid of him now! 4 sendings off was it, and wouldn't want him anywhere near the 1st team next season after alot of his performances this season. There is no room for sentiment if we are to challenge the top four. Hate to say it but look at the rags with Keane, Beckham, Van Nistelrooy etc. Once a player isn't up to the standard we need we have gotta get rid and replace them with better. Thats what the money is there for.

Didsbury Dave said:
I think he should be replaced if we are serious about challenging for the top 4, and I think he will be.

I think he's just gone a bit over the hill now. Too many fouls, too many errors.

He'd been a great servant and I wish him all the best. I think he will do a great job for someone else.

I think Barry will become captain.

Totally agree DD. If Dunnies happy being a squad player, then i would love him to stay, otherwise, he'll be more than likely be moving on.

with de jong & barry in centre mid maybe kompany will be played more as a centre half next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.