Anyone On Here Want The Dunne Monster To Go

no , but we need more competition for places all over the pitch & see who rises to the challange, i hope he does, but needs cut out the costly errors
maybe if we had a new captain might help his concentration. barry or kompany ?

No I would love Dunne to end his career at COMS, and then become a coach or something. Dunne has been loyal and player of the year in previous years so no i would love the guy to stay. Soul of manchester city him and SWP

sidey14 said:
Definately should get rid of him now! 4 sendings off was it, and wouldn't want him anywhere near the 1st team next season after alot of his performances this season. There is no room for sentiment if we are to challenge the top four. Hate to say it but look at the rags with Keane, Beckham, Van Nistelrooy etc. Once a player isn't up to the standard we need we have gotta get rid and replace them with better. Thats what the money is there for.

Getting rid of Beckham was actually damaging to them. I would keep Dunne, he still has an important role to play, against Bulgaria he was excellent.

Man is a legend an will be inducted into the City Hall of fame, thats my thoughts.

Fantastic servant and a wonderful player for the Club and nowhere near as poor as some posters have suggested on the numerous threads we have had about him over the course of the season. You do not become a poor player overnight.

I would love us to maybe get another 25 - 35 games from him as back up over the next two seasons and then see him leave to take up a player -coach role at a decent Championship side.

Sadly, I fear the prospect of incoming new Defenders will mean that a Big Contract offer from maybe a Sunderland or a Wigan could mean we have seen the last of him. I hope not and I will be sad to see him go.

When he ever comes back as an opposition player then I will be on my feet helping out in a standing ovation.

The Dunniemonster needs another season, we owe him another season and more importantly we need to partner him with someone he can trust. I wan't to see a back line of PZ RD VK WB for me if we don't change personnel at the back that should be our chosen back four.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.