Anyone ordered a new car recently ?

I think going forward i'll just have Mercedes as i'm loving mine.

I do miss my Audi A4, it was old but that thing was just pure class.

But this merc is luxury

One day i'd like to own a new car. There's been shortages for a while, so much so if you go into some dealerships they have older cars in the showroom.

Bought an Audi 18 months ago . High spec and a few personal add ons , wheels , interior and panoramic roof . Took approx 5 months from order to arrive at Grimsby docks ( yes you get the delivery tracker same as a parcel :) ) . New cars at Audi only made to order due to slump in demand . Manchester Audi superb !
Rag....

There's compounds, fields, forecourts all bursting at the seams with vehicles.
Ok, they may not be brand new, or the make or spec you would prefer - but somewhere amongst that lot there will probably be something that suits.
Whatever you choose it ain't going to get rid of the traffic!

I ordered a Kamiq last Spetember. Told by local dealership delivery would take 24-28 weeks. I enquired as to the progress of my order mid February and was told it hadn't started to be built yet and no sign of when it would be. I'd ordered a DSG version and was told these were at the back of the queue !
Strange that. It was really very quick. We ordered the DSG too. My mum didn't really want a particularly high spec. Just heated seats and reversing camera.

Thinking of changing the ePace later this year, it's gone over 30k now which is high for us and it in its fourth year so the warranty is over. We'll get the frequent trips from North Wales to the Christie done while SWMBO is having treatment then change it I think

She's given me the responsibility of choosing the next one (which means get one I like or else) so I'm back considering a Tesla.. The two lads are both in Stafford so we can manage with an EV again and despite the horror stories about 2 hour waits for chargers I am not deterred as we're both retired and can therefore charge at off peak times when it suits us

Sue doesn't get the idea that a Tesla (or any other expensive car) is not totally dead money so the high price is putting her off but hopefully she'll be ok if I tie some cash up in one for a year or two

Bought an Audi 18 months ago . High spec and a few personal add ons , wheels , interior and panoramic roof . Took approx 5 months from order to arrive at Grimsby docks ( yes you get the delivery tracker same as a parcel :) ) . New cars at Audi only made to order due to slump in demand . Manchester Audi superb !
Fancy paying extra for wheels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.