Anyone prefer being alone?

I am absolutely loving the mrs being away kaz. Normally 5 people in my house but tonight just me and my lad who is on his x box. The quietness is amazing. Loving it. I got in bed at 6.30 and just chilling, fucking about on here, reading and going to watch the game later. Magic.

I clearly can’t cope with being on my own as each time a wife has left me I have found another within weeks.
Men don't seem to do as well on their own,too used to someone cooking and washing their socks for them lol

Kim is white.

I thought they both looked a bit Indian? I’ve no idea who they are tbh. Famous for being famous.

Being single means I never eat in good restaurants as it’s not the company I keep as friends. We just hang in the pub. I fancy the Motown musical in the West End too but I know nobody will go with me. A girlfriend / wife would. The ex and I always did stuff for each other.

I haven’t been pushing myself to meet someone new. There was a cougar showing me interest earlier in the year but I couldn’t pursue it. She was too old. In one of my college classes there were a possible two also but, once again, I didn’t do anything to get to know them. I held back.

Maybe next year!

It’s making me feel better about being on my own. I’ve had a couple of horrendous shit cunts give me dogs abuse for my singledom. The kind of sluts who use their men as trophies. Mocking someone who struggles to trust after being messed around too much is pretty cruel. I wish people wouldn’t do it.

No disrespect mate but I've met you and there is no way that any woman would consider you a trophy. :)

Men don't seem to do as well on their own,too used to someone cooking and washing their socks for them lol
Some men.. Today I picked my youngest daughter up, we went food shopping. Got home and I've hoovered washed the pots, put the washing on and just made a lamb vegetable and dumpling broth. And marinated some ribs for supper. Easy this living alone lark.

Me mate. Currently single again and prefer it, by a mile!

I find “dating” cringey and mind numbingly boring at times. First dates especially. I don’t even like the word “date”/“dating”.

Every now and again I’ll meet someone who doesn’t bore me to death so I’ll start seeing them more and t are he first 3-6 month period of a relationship can be nice when you’re fucking like rabbits and actually getting along and like each other.

But that fades and after that being in a relationship when you’re a free spirit like me is just a fucking pain in the neck!
Women!

Always ruining a good thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.