Anyone see Caicedo against Barca?

Blue Haze

Scored a goal and troubled Pique with his speed and strength. Never got any service but still managed to create on his own. He should be our third option next year.

Got to be worth at least 10m. If it turns out we have given him to Levante for 1m and they turn around and sell him for 10x that amount, whoever at City was involved in that deal should be terminated. Why would we give an option in any contract to buy at a set price? That's illogical, as the loaning club can always renegotiate a lower fee if fair market value is lower.

Yes I watched it, he scored his 14th goal of the season.

It wasn't as if he was anonymous the whole game either, he troubled the Barca def all night. His general hold up play is as good as anyones, his passing and first touch have improved dramatically.

He would fit into current system with ease at the moment as he looks completely at home playing the spearhead. He obviously lacks the skill and technique of tevez but he has the industry, determination and an eye for a goal.

He'll be playing in the Prem in a few years, can see him at a top 6 club definatley.

I was a fan of him earlier in his city career. it seemed he had a bit of everything and was well suited to the premier league.

I think it would be a risk for him to be 3rd choice striker though,as good a player as i think he is would you be happy with him coming in for 10 games straight if one of the starters got injured?

Blue Haze said:
Scored a goal and troubled Pique with his speed and strength. Never got any service but still managed to create on his own. He should be our third option next year.

Got to be worth at least 10m. If it turns out we have given him to Levante for 1m and they turn around and sell him for 10x that amount, whoever at City was involved in that deal should be terminated. Why would we give an option in any contract to buy at a set price? That's illogical, as the loaning club can always renegotiate a lower fee if fair market value is lower.

i read this and immediately checked the date, no its not april the 1st so this guy actually means it.

weird.

Good player, I liked him when he was here. Never really got going but he's still young. Can't see him coming back for good though I'm afraid. Good luck to him wherever he ends up though.

Yes, have watched a lot of La Liga this season and have seen him play 3 or 4 times.
He looks sharp, physically fit and hungry......
Keeps scoring in a poor team and took the goal well against Barca last night.
Got to be worth a punt and far better prospect than Joke.
He also looks slimmer and taller than I remember, still a bandy sod as well......

Stretford Born Blue said:
Yes, have watched a lot of La Liga this season and have seen him play 3 or 4 times.
He looks sharp, physically fit and hungry......
Keeps scoring in a poor team and took the goal well against Barca last night.
Got to be worth a punt and far better prospect than Joke.
He also looks slimmer and taller than I remember, still a bandy sod as well......

You've just described Peter Odemwingie

If was a joke that he wasn't kept instead of Jo this season. I'll be well pissed off if he's not coming back. The boy has talent and deserves a chance.

Some people appear to have a different memory to the Caicedo that I remember. I remember him having a shit first touch, no pace and didn't know where the net was.

I seem to remember that a lot of people were glad to see the back of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.