Anyone Still Waiting For Their Season Ticket?

havelocke said:
njblue said:
got mine and my lads, would have preferred £50 cheaper and no tat to be honest. Not sure what to do with the blue laces,wrist band and badge but at least the dvd was funny.

Gold or Platinum?

Gold

Mine arrived this morning but still waiting for Hubby's to turn up. Both platinum.

Postie has squished the box up though to fit it through the letterbox!

wahablue said:
Another "woman" regards season tickets is,today I reach the age of 65years old.The first official time I will be able to use said ticket(If it arrives) is two days after the season starts.I have to pay full whack for something that I will view as a pensioner."Shirley" having known the official starting date of the new season,the cut off date should have been the day before the new season starts,not two weeks before.."woman over.

you senile old fucker, you will have forgot you have posted this and post it again this afternoon (LOL) - mine not arrived yet

bojinov29 said:
platinum members, what come in the box then? i've seen the gold one with laces etc... do we get anything else?

Badge, Season card with some strange 3d augmented reality feature on the back, postcards of last season's success, carrington cd, and book which contains 'your first city game' quotes, song lyrics, and other bits

Oh and a red/black friendship bracelet type thing

No sign yet, is that bent postie out of prison?
Thought it was alphabetical till my mate Zacharias Wood got his today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.