Anyone Still Waiting For Their Season Ticket?

Postman just been and no season ticket. My loyalty points for Spurs and Bolton away haven't been updated either.

Another "woman" regards season tickets is,today I reach the age of 65years old.The first official time I will be able to use said ticket(If it arrives) is two days after the season starts.I have to pay full whack for something that I will view as a pensioner."Shirley" having known the official starting date of the new season,the cut off date should have been the day before the new season starts,not two weeks before.."woman over.

got mine and my lads, would have preferred £50 cheaper and no tat to be honest. Not sure what to do with the blue laces,wrist band and badge but at least the dvd was funny.

wahablue said:
Another "woman" regards season tickets is,today I reach the age of 65years old.The first official time I will be able to use said ticket(If it arrives) is two days after the season starts.I have to pay full whack for something that I will view as a pensioner."Shirley" having known the official starting date of the new season,the cut off date should have been the day before the new season starts,not two weeks before.."woman over.

They use the renewal date to determine which age category your in. Makes sense really as that is when your purchasing your season ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.