Anyone Still Waiting For Their Season Ticket?

gingerthai said:
lancs blue said:
Still waiting gegfor my platinum goodies, better not be a pair of laces and a tacky bracelet either! ;-)

Rolex watch and Ray-Ban sunglasses, i have been reliably informed.

You get double mate, just like the points. You get a pair of blue laces, another pair consisting of one red and one black lace.
You also get 2 bracelets a red and black and a blue and white one. There is also 2 dvd's in it and 10 postcards.

My little brothers Gold came this morning but my Platinum hasn't even though I renewed before him so guessing they're sending gold out first then platinum

gingerthai said:
lancs blue said:
Still waiting for my platinum goodies, better not be a pair of laces and a tacky bracelet either! ;-)

sunglasses are for cunts and stevie wonder
i will be well vexed if i get sunglasses

MATCITY said:
gingerthai said:
lancs blue said:
Still waiting for my platinum goodies, better not be a pair of laces and a tacky bracelet either! ;-)

If you sit in the Colin Bell stand they let you swap that gift for a lovely tartan flask and blanket.

gingerthai said:
MATCITY said:
gingerthai said:

If you sit in the Colin Bell stand they let you swap that gift for a lovely tartan flask and blanket.
Nar im in the fam stand
so an asbo and free facepainting it will have to be

Had one Gold, Waiting on a Gold and two Platinum - I'm sure they're just teasing me sending that Gold one last Thursday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.